• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    Clash of Clans [MISC] We all know that one guy after CWL...

    Clash of Clans [MISC] We all know that one guy after CWL...


    [MISC] We all know that one guy after CWL...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:27 AM PST

    [MISC] Clan Leader Passed Away

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:23 PM PST

    We recently found out our clan leader died in a car accident. His son (who didn't play often) logged on to tell us about his passing, and how his dad loved this game and his clan mates.

    The crazy part is he made me clan leader about 2-3 weeks before we found out he died. Had he not passed on the leader role then our clan may have been lost. I'm sad at the thought that someone I talked to almost every day for 2 years is gone; I'm sad that his base will become a dead base for god knows how long; I'm sad he will no longer be helping us win wars. I might not have ever known him in real life, but I knew him in the clash world. He was a great guy who always donated.

    Clash on, friend.

    submitted by /u/garce818
    [link] [comments]

    10 swag spells in the hog mountain challenge! [video]

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:21 AM PST

    [GOAL] I had no idea how hard it was to get this OTTO hut to level 5. The hardest part was the battle machine. And tbh I sorta felt bittersweet yet also empty after getting it done.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:24 AM PST

    [ASK] Aren't these ships..a little bit off from the docks? I mean..I like this scenery sooo much, but this..doesn't make much sence for me :D Or I'm just stupid?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:23 AM PST

    [WAR] look at his beauty I was matched up against

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:30 AM PST

    [ART] If there's one thing this female dragon likes to do in her spare time, it's sit and smell flowers in a field of flowers

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:10 AM PST

    [Art] how’s my trophy section looking

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:48 PM PST

    [MISC] Brain.exe has stopped working.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:19 AM PST

    [GOAL] After 7 months and 1 day I have got my clan to Level 10

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:57 AM PST

    [MISC] January 2021 worldwide estimated revenue on Android/IOS mobile platforms

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:00 AM PST

    [IDEAS] Being able to switch these buttons for easier one-hand use for left-handers

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:52 AM PST

    [GOAL] 24 HeadHunters In War Attack 98% Time Fail RIP !!!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:37 AM PST

    [MISC] anyone else remember this loading screen?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 07:37 PM PST

    [ask] How should I act in wars as a leader?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:42 PM PST

    I have a clan, and I asked the pairs to attack their respective mirrors, not usurping others' attack. Avoiding that someone does not stay without attacking, do not curse, do not get excited and speak nonsense.

    How should I act? I asked them to use their first attack in the mirror and mirror to use the second attack to correct villages with a star?

    Or do I simply give them autonomy to attack whatever they think is best and using the second attack subsequent to the first?

    Help me, and I thank you immensely.

    submitted by /u/Dry-Distribution3289
    [link] [comments]

    [ART] Warrior King in BATTLE!����

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:10 AM PST

    [ASK] What are the most educational YouTube channels for a max TH13 to improve attacks in wars/CWL/Legends?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:03 AM PST

    Thank you all in advance for your input.

    submitted by /u/Thanmarkou
    [link] [comments]

    [ASK] I have enough to next town hall but should I do it (th 8 to 9)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:28 AM PST

    [ASK] What is a good army for attacking other TH10’s? I would also like some feedback on my base.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:27 PM PST

    [Ask] I want to know how to calculate zap-quake requirements

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:29 AM PST

    I need to know how to calculate for myself the amount of zaps and quakes I will need for different buildings.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Mighty-IronFist
    [link] [comments]

    [MISC] RC Double Knockout

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:04 AM PST

    [RANT] "Exclusive ONE time limited offer!" is a lie. That's what the Warrior Queen skin was promoted as and now it's back on the store.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:08 PM PST

    [MISC] Using Sneaky Goblin as Cleanup/attacking Troop. They are quite good.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:21 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment