• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Clash of Clans [Misc] There’s a meme contest hosted by Darian in the supercell forums with a prize of gems.

    Clash of Clans [Misc] There’s a meme contest hosted by Darian in the supercell forums with a prize of gems.


    [Misc] There’s a meme contest hosted by Darian in the supercell forums with a prize of gems.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Thought I'd show it here since I know many of you don't go to the forums. Here are the details:

    Submissions will remain open until 5pm (Helsinki time) Thursday, February 11th. Winners will be posted on Friday, February 12th

    Prizes:

    1st Place: 2000 Gems

    2nd Place: 1000 Gems

    3rd Place: 500 Gems

    Rules: Of course every contest has to have rules and here are the rules for this one:

    All entries must be submitted to this thread.

    All submissions must use one of the two templates provided above, submitted by the deadline above.

    No vulgar, inappropriate, trolling/obnoxious, political, or adult content.

    All entries must be in English and must relate to Clash of Clans.

    Winners will be notified via DM on the Forums.

    Do not post your account information publicly, we will contact you via DM to let you know you've won.

    Winning account must be in good standing and not have negative Gems.

    Here's the link to the post with the templates and where you can submit the meme. https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1945595-Let-s-have-some-fun-Make-a-Clashy-Meme-Win-Gems

    submitted by /u/non-reddituser
    [link] [comments]

    [STRATEGY] Leave buildings at 1HP to increase blood pressure during war!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:51 AM PST

    [GOAL] maxed my 13 last week

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:57 AM PST

    [HUMOR] Completely forgot the Super Bowl was a thing...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 04:44 PM PST

    [IDEAS] only if i could rotate that barb head

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:42 AM PST

    [VIDEO] The importance of having a max battle machine, he did 3 star btw

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:43 AM PST

    [GOAL] HARDCORE FARMING | LVL11-LVL14 Walls in 3 Months!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:24 AM PST

    [MISC] Got this message today. Don't fall for them

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:17 AM PST

    [GOAL] Finally done! I no longer have to play Builder Base!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:56 AM PST

    [GOAL] TH10 Legend

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:27 AM PST

    [WAR] Pain

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:58 AM PST

    [ASK] What happened to my Queens ability???

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:10 AM PST

    [ASK] Would dropping Zaps at these spots take out both the Air Defenses and Air Sweepers?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:19 AM PST

    [MISC] I’m going to enjoy being a maxed TH13 before the next update

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:14 PM PST

    [ASK] What are these gold piggi banks and trees I find some people having

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:07 AM PST

    [RANT] What’s up with Clash’s censoring algorithm? It’s seemed to pick up in the last few weeks, even censoring our Clan’s name

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:53 PM PST

    [ASK] Does anyone have a case where SC support actually helped them?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:15 AM PST

    I've seen the numerous posts of people getting banned by the SC support for not providing adequate enough information, or they've practically snitched on themselves for sharing accounts and got banned, but I wonder if anyone has any good moments to tell when SC support helped them?

    For instance, a few years back my house burned down along with my iPhone that held my CoC account (this was before Supercell ID) and I remember making a new account on an old device I bought to message the support team. They were extremely helpful and sympathetic towards my situation and within a few days I was given my account back, I was extremely grateful as I started my account in the end of August 2012. I can't remember the exact line of questioning but it was nowhere near as difficult as it is today to recover an account, they asked what clan I was in and any screenshots I had from my base (I took plenty at the time because I enjoyed the game so much I had lots of progress screenshots). Just thought I'd share, since the support gets bashed for so many of their actions I wanted to share my good experience I had with them.

    submitted by /u/Alexio808
    [link] [comments]

    [VIDEO] Mom can we buy some IA? - No, we have IA at home. - IA at home be like:

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:44 AM PST

    [MISC] you can take my loot but stay home!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:57 PM PST

    [ASK] maxed TH11 here. Are super archer spam attacks viable in war? If so do you have any tips?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:47 AM PST

    I'm a max th11, and I want to try new attacks. I've watch the YouTube videos about super archers attacks. Does anyone else have tips on them? I know funneling is key. If I shouldn't even bother, why not? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kickitwithcraig
    [link] [comments]

    [Strategy]Please need help to face th13

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:21 AM PST

    [ASK]What happens when you upgrade your town hall while they have a Th boost

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:58 AM PST

    So Im rushing to th 7 because you I can starting to defend against archer queens and barbarian kings to have a chance what is going to happen with my 2 day townhall boost?

    submitted by /u/Desperate-Salt-4585
    [link] [comments]

    [HIMB] Is my 2nd id Any Feedbacks Appreciated

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:00 AM PST

    [ASK] Is the reason people do this to drop trophies or am I missing something else?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment