• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Clash of Clans [GUIDE] Blizzard Lalo Guide!

    Clash of Clans [GUIDE] Blizzard Lalo Guide!


    [GUIDE] Blizzard Lalo Guide!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:04 AM PST

    Greetings Fellow Clash of Clans Players!

    Link:

    https://docdro.id/pgr2MjB

    So I have been working on getting better at the new Blizzard lalo strategy (Lavahounds+ Balloons with a superwizard blimp with invisibility spells). During this process I noted my findings which led to a total of 3 documents with a combined 90+ pages long transcript about this strategy.

    Now I have combined these three documents into one "small" Blizzard Lalo guide. And since I am not selfish, I want to share my findings with the rest of the Clash of Clans community.

    I hope you find this useful and learn a thing or 2!

    The guide is in the Link!!!!

    ~SirClashALot

    Please let me know if you find this useful!!!

    submitted by /u/SirClashALot_
    [link] [comments]

    [GLITCH] How to put your TH in the forest

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:07 AM PST

    [GOAL] Finally hit legends on my th8 after a month and a half of pushing

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:57 AM PST

    [GOAL] No siege legends push after a previous best of masters 2 (th 10) ��

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:52 PM PST

    [IDEA] A secondary ability for Barbarian King!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:40 AM PST

    [ART] Wait what? OMG �� I was hopping clans and found this guy. He got placed in LEGEND with lvl1 BARBS and MINIONS ��. How is this possible?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:30 AM PST

    [GUIDE] Town Hall 12 Upgrade Priority Excel Sheet

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:28 AM PST

    [IDEA] Hello guys! I finished my Barbarian skin for Supercell Make

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:56 AM PST

    How to start a donation account [Guide]

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:39 AM PST

    TL;DR Just start the account, get it into a clan, and forget about it

    I am a long time player and only recently started a second account. It is a very intimidating process, especially if you've already spent years grinding an account that still isn't maxed. But having a second account gives you many benefits and shouldn't be as daunting as it may seem.

    With the introduction of limited time super troops, having an account dedicated to donations is more valuable now than ever. With a donator you can take those troops like super wiz/ super gobs/ super minions, often needed for donations and free up your main account to take troops like ice hounds/ super wbs/ etc in your main armies.

    Here's a step by step guide to starting a donation account as quickly as possible.

    1. Create a new account, link it to supercell id, and start playing. I recommend you max out each town hall as you start out, you won't regret this, and it can be done very quickly. Getting from 0 to max th6 should only take a few weeks.
    2. Once you are able to join a clan, join the highest sCWL clan you can. Your account is useless for donations at this point, but you get medals passively by sitting in a clan. Rack up sCWL medals, and do not spend them. Even if you don't think you'll play this account, start it now. Let it passively collect medals so if you change your mind and start playing, you'll have a bunch of medals to start from.
    3. Optional step, buy the town hall packs. Saves a ton of time and are actually good value along the way.
    4. I recommend you max each level up to th8. That's what I did. I don't think I quite fully maxed th8 to be honest, but it would help to do so.
    5. Hammer time! Once you're ready, start using hammers of building to upgrade your town hall to 12. The 1 week cool down is plenty of time to get the buildings built at each town hall level. At th11 super troops are unlocked. I recommend getting super gobs unlocked as fast as possible. They are, IMO, the best farming troop, and are also valuable as a donator cc.
    6. Once you're at th12, you have 5 town hall levels to work through and your account is rushed. Work on your resource buildings, and try not to use hammers for each th12 level. It's up to you, but I like saving hammers for when I can't afford the item (which will come up when you're rushed)
    7. From this point forward, I use medals for hammers of fighting to get better troops for my classmates. Fixing a rush from this point is kind of fun, especially if you're already familiar with the th13 meta. Now you just use sneaky goblins to farm and focus on upgrading in this general order, Resource buildings, offensive buildings, heroes, everything else. Never let your lab sit unused.

    I hope you found this helpful. For my donation account, I had let it sit in my clan long enough that it had over 1000 medals when I started. In the event you aren't so lucky, spending a month at each town hall level and chipping away at a couple troop upgrades/ barrack upgrades/ etc is a good idea.

    Good luck! Happy Clashing!

    submitted by /u/fjwright
    [link] [comments]

    [ASK] So these upgrades were finished and I didn't recieve notifications , even though I have turned them ON ... !!!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:41 AM PST

    [GLITCH] ummmmm what the???

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:19 AM PST

    [GOAL] All walls maxed in 3 weeks

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:00 PM PST

    [ASK] Will Primal King will be available for purchase with gems in February 2021 ???

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:36 AM PST

    [GLITCH] for those that thought it couldnt be attacked!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:06 AM PST

    [MISC] I stack them up when I started to play again in the end of 2018. It's impossible to do so now

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:48 AM PST

    [Glitch] While editing my base, my giant bomb went inside my army camp lol

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    [GOAL] Got the max battle machine and Otto finally, now onwards to gem mine

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:39 AM PST

    [GOAL] :Finally got OTTO in 6 months of grinding in BH and 2 and half years of playing COC.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:45 AM PST

    [GOAL] :Finally got OTTO in 6 months of grinding in BH and 2 and half years of playing COC.

    Done by rushing to Bh 9 and maxing quite a few things and without buying GP

    OTTO

    submitted by /u/AtifShaik47
    [link] [comments]

    [STRATEGY] 3 staring a max th10 with barch i saw a th13 guy 3 staring with barch so i decided to hoop on the wagon lol

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:06 AM PST

    [MISC] This practice base has no storage. If this doesn't represent a multiplayer base then how come it qualify for practice base.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:47 AM PST

    [ASK] Is earthquake spell underrated?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:52 AM PST

    29% on buildings is absolutely amazing when you are attacking TH13s and they stack their defs. TH is 8200, Eagle is 5200, CC is 4800. If you only hit those that's over 5k damage with 1 spell space. If you can hit an xbow or inferno. I've seen so many bases in wars that you can easily do 6k-10k dmg with that spell. Why do I rarely see it used that way? What am I missing? I do it and I even get questioned by my clan mates.

    submitted by /u/HaratoBarato
    [link] [comments]

    [IDEA] A secondary ability for Archer Queen!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:50 AM PST

    [HWYA] Lvl 40 Queen lvl 35 king, th10 max hogs, miners, healer, pekka, BD, Drag, wiz, bowler, balloons, hounds, rage, zap, heal, poison, bats. Lv2 witch lv4 golem, Lvl 2 valks rest is th9 max Max clan castle and siege machines available. Thank you in advance

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:26 AM PST

    [RANT] Struggling attacks on new phone

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:00 PM PST

    Only about 70% of the base is visible when fully zoomed out on the iPhone 12. The iPhone 8 did not have this issue.

    The IPhone 12 display is longer than the iPhone 8. It appears instead of adjusting for the new aspect ratio, the developers just zoomed in to fill the letterboxing, which results in a cropped x axis. The UI is scaled though.

    submitted by /u/Jelenfellin9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment