• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Clash of Clans [MISC] O.T.T.O’s hand is a hammer while upgrading buildings, but if you remove obstacles it turns into shears

    Clash of Clans [MISC] O.T.T.O’s hand is a hammer while upgrading buildings, but if you remove obstacles it turns into shears


    [MISC] O.T.T.O’s hand is a hammer while upgrading buildings, but if you remove obstacles it turns into shears

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:39 AM PST

    [IDEAS] A night mode for the main village.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:46 AM PST

    [Humor] Archer queen is love for me

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:50 PM PST

    [Goal] Finally level 30 battle machine

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:11 PM PST

    [GOAL] First walls and now after 6 years, this!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:35 PM PST

    [ART] i hope that's goona happen

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:38 AM PST

    [ASK] Do you like the new Grand Warden skin?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:11 AM PST

    [GOAL] finally got to legand at th10, time to get 3 stared by max th13

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:55 AM PST

    [ASK] What do you want to see in Clash of clans?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:41 AM PST

    More super troops, new defenses, th14, etc. don't say bring back global though

    Personally, I want more "levels" like the winter scenery challenge. It was actually a lot of fun and I hope they do more with it :). If they made an actual editor where you could create your own.......

    submitted by /u/Thym3Travlr
    [link] [comments]

    [ART] Warden of the north and his best Paul!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:09 AM PST

    [GOAL] Just reached titans for the first time��

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:25 AM PST

    [HUMOR] You hate and love to do it at the same time

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:18 PM PST

    [HUMOR] She likes me, she likes me not, she likes me, she likes me not...well not anymore

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:51 PM PST

    [MISC] I’m trying to become #1 th 10 player. Does anyone know who holds the record atm?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Eewww, lvl3 [HUMOR]

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:45 PM PST

    [MISC] My clanmate's wall of trees...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:33 AM PST

    [war] 2 Starred in CWL by a th6 because I still had my FWA war base active :(

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:40 PM PST

    [GUIDE] Just a quick tip for F2P players. If you are donating with gems don't donate by using the above method. Cook the troop finish it by using gems and then donate. You'll save some gems.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:44 PM PST

    156 to legends! [goal]

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:52 PM PST

    [ASK] What is a good attack strategy I can make with these troops? I will upgrade the troops needed. (Yes, I know I’m very rushed)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:49 AM PST

    [misc] Having a solid clan makes all the difference in the world. It took me a year of recruiting but I finally have a great clan.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:01 AM PST

    We've been a clan for like 7 years, with highs and lows. I didn't start the clan but I was there from the beginning and when I got leader this year it was not for the first time.

    I just asked my clan who had super wiz cause I was loving this blimp attack. I think 3 people activated them on the spot.

    A year ago it would have been me and like 3 other active th13s

    Now we'll be facing CWL with all th13s

    We aren't perfect and we aren't professional but god damn I love my clan

    Happy clashing

    submitted by /u/AtreyuLives
    [link] [comments]

    [IDEA] A secondary ability for Grand Warden!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:17 PM PST

    [IDEAS] concepts that I had in my mind and wanted to share with the community!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:06 PM PST

    1. Trophy Road

    players from clash royale or brawl stars will be familiar with this feature. As you progress in trophies, you get some sort of reward in specific milestones. I would recommend this as a builder base feature, as many people don't see reasons to push trophies for farming.

    2. Shield Potion

    Purchasable shields is a feature that very little people use nowadays. This was the case with the super troops some months ago as well, and they fixed it by adding the super potion. So I would recommend a magic item that gived you a shield/guard for a specific ammount of time in case you're full on storages and you are 5/5 builders working. It would be very helpful.

    3. CC Troops

    This is something I've been thinking for a long time. There are different clan castle troops that are good at defence, than those that are good at offence. Also, I find it really annoying when I have to set my CC on sleep mode because otherwise, my troops are gonna be lost on defence. So, I suggest having different CC troops for each case. That way, you would be able to better organise your strategies, and have your CC guard your village without the risk of losing your troops.

    4. Army Swich

    I got the inspiration for this from the builder base battles. Has it ever happened to you when you see a village with really good loot, but not having the right army to attack it? One solution I came up with to solve this, is swapping army comps. Why not be able to train more than one armyat the same time, so that you have a variety of options to choose from for different types of defending bases. I think this feature would be exceptionally helpful for many players out there.

    5. Sceneries Ground

    This is a very small detail I've been asking for since the sceneries were added to the game. It loosks weird to me that the grass in the centre of the base looks different than the one in custom sceneries. So I would simply suggest make sceneries apply to the color of the ground, so that it matches to the surrounding of it.

    6. Defencive Heroes rework

    Have you ever thought of how random the heroes' action is, when they're just walking around their altars? I really hate this, although it's a pretty small detail. So, just think of that concept: when the attack starts, all the heroes go and sleep on their altars. When a unit is getting close, but not enough to enter their activation radius, they wake up and try to approach the troop. Finally, when they're inside their range, the heroes will start attacking as normal. The exception here is the grand warden, whose altar radius is the same as his range, so he can just stand still when attacking. This would completely get rid of the randomness, and the warden's statue, so he provides a little bit more value to his skins, because they would be now shown on defence too.

    7. Friendly Traps

    This is another small detail I've been asking for a long time. Why not be able to see your friends' traps? I mean after all, you chose them as friends, so you probably trust them. If that happens, you would nnow also be able to copy bases from your friends. And if players didn't like that, it could be made optional , so that you could turn it on and off from the settings menu.

    That's all I have for now. I really appreciate everyone who spent some time to read them, cecause it took me quite a while to write them, and I think they're all ideas worth to be shared with the community.

    submitted by /u/NickRoosh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment