• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Clash of Clans [MOD] Hello from the Newest Modertors of r/ClashofClans!

    Clash of Clans [MOD] Hello from the Newest Modertors of r/ClashofClans!


    [MOD] Hello from the Newest Modertors of r/ClashofClans!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Hey fellow Clashers! Today I'm here to welcome you to the newest r/ClashOfClans SubReddit Mods: u/JellyManOP, u/4stGump & u/fjwright! We will be here to help with things such as Post Moderation, ModMail, and finding new ways to make this sub an even better place to Clash! Below are some Biographies written by the newest SubMods, so you can get to know them a little:

    u/JellyManOP

    Hey everyone! I'm QuarterMaster aka u/JellyManOP. I've playing clash for around 4 years and have had seven active accounts, cause it's never enough accounts, right ?

    I have been a long time lurker here, which I have been trying to change the past couple of weeks. Been a moderator for this subreddit's discord server for close to 2 years now. I look forward to getting to know this part of the clash community and help in any way I can. So, yeah, hopefully we will see more of each other. Have fun and also, hogs best troops don't @ me.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    u/4stGump

    Hey everyone, I'm 4st or Invictus, depending on where you find me. I currently hail in the country of California. I'm a pilot of glorious spinny death traps (Helicopters) and I love every second of it.

    I didn't ride the Clash bandwagon until it was a few years old, but still experienced enough to talk about the "good ol days". I feel like a hermit with Dartaholics, because we joined the RCS and I haven't done any events yet. (I guess I need to branch out a bit).

    I'm always here for advice on anything except hog attacks. If you're looking for 0 stars, I'm your man when it comes to Hogs.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    u/fjwright

    I'm Mr. Mac, u/fjwright. I come from the USA and am a proud father to a baby boy.

    I have been clashing since before Liam Neeson and love it now more than ever. I'm honored to be able to mod for this passionate gaming community. My favorite part of clash by far is the player base and getting to interact in such an inspired community of people. If you ever need help with your clan, I'm happy to at least connect you with the tools for success.

    Looking forward to getting to know you all! And if our clans ever meet, Good Luck!

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    When a moderator is accepted, they must first undergo a trial period, which takes approximately a month to complete. During this time, moderators learn to moderate the subreddit with the guidance of other moderators with more experience.

    I thank the r/ClashOfClans community for always being there and keeping the subreddit alive. I gratefully appreciate the activity, excitement, support, and activeness I see from the subreddit every day, as without the members of the r/ClashOfClans community, there simply isn't a r/ClashOfClans community to have.

    submitted by /u/JellyManOP
    [link] [comments]

    [HUMOR] It be like that

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:13 AM PST

    [HUMOR] introverts be like:

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:42 AM PST

    [goal] for one reason or another I decided not to chop down my 2012 xmas tree and decided pokemon-like to get them all. Now 8 years later I’m probably one of the few that still has all xmas trees. /ironic lifegoals ����

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:00 AM PST

    [ART] Necro Inferno (OC)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:42 PM PST

    [IDEAS] Small QOL improvement. Allow us to collect rewards from this menu

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:55 AM PST

    [HUMOR] every time too

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    [GOAL] 50k donations in a season.My personal best.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:46 AM PST

    [HUMOR] I’m like a Pekka chasing butterflies, I wouldn’t know what to do if I caught one, you know, I just do…things.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:10 AM PST

    [GOAL] Finally maxed ����

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:03 AM PST

    [GOAL] finished the season in top 500

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:30 PM PST

    [Misc] A Glowy Lantern was already there. Thought that was neat.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:56 AM PST

    [GLITCH] bomber went for a Hail Mary

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:57 AM PST

    Im so close to champs![Goal]

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:55 AM PST

    [MISC] Upcoming events

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:54 AM PST

    [HUMOR] 2 more crushers for just 75 points? Not worth it.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:16 PM PST

    [HUMOR] Goddammit

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:48 AM PST

    [Humor] How my friend requests for Stone Slammer

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:30 PM PST

    [GLITCH] i tried to download a base layout while already in base editor and it not all the buildings placed themselves so i ended up exiting out of editor to see this...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:39 AM PST

    [HUMOR]When you get a 99% 1 star.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:58 PM PST

    [Humor] Me (a miner farmer) after seeing this event: ��

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:52 PM PST

    [MISC] so I just got attacked by the same guy twice

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:22 PM PST

    [ask] Been playing for about 4 months (since October) just wondering what I should prioritise next. Should I drop trophies? What have I don't "wrong" so far?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    [HUMOR] leave no doubt

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:44 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment