• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Clash of Clans [Idea] CoC should add a statue that can be upgraded with gold, and elixir. It could be upgraded infinitely and display a number on it to show the level. This would be good for players who are maxed out and have nothing to spend loot on, but don't want to upgrade their townhall.

    Clash of Clans [Idea] CoC should add a statue that can be upgraded with gold, and elixir. It could be upgraded infinitely and display a number on it to show the level. This would be good for players who are maxed out and have nothing to spend loot on, but don't want to upgrade their townhall.


    [Idea] CoC should add a statue that can be upgraded with gold, and elixir. It could be upgraded infinitely and display a number on it to show the level. This would be good for players who are maxed out and have nothing to spend loot on, but don't want to upgrade their townhall.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:01 AM PST

    [IDEA] My prediction/idea design for the december season hero skin. It would fitt perfectly with the theme and timing. Made it on my phone so it was really hard to add the santa suit.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:26 AM PST

    [Humor] happened a few times

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:14 PM PST

    [humor] base with millions

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:11 AM PST

    [GLITCH] Welcome back to another episode of weird Queen AI:

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:41 AM PST

    [Video] When you stupid so hard you pull a smart

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:13 AM PST

    [IDEA] Have a requirement to select certain labels. This would mean that people could only select certain ones if they apply to them, meaning clans could find members that they want more easily.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:37 AM PST

    [IDEA] My prediction for the December season hero skin. (Made on my phone)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:42 AM PST

    [HUMOR] Clash of Clans Intro is our School’s Bell

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:33 AM PST

    [Humor] Am I the only one who needs to find that perfect base/perfect loot to attack?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:49 PM PST

    [EVENT] ah yes the new purple builder gold

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:12 AM PST

    [GOAL] Finally TH10!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:33 AM PST

    [Misc] Thanks to Supercell for adding in a special queen ability animation with the new skin!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    [GOAL] finally all defences are done, now I just missing 24 Walls to go

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:18 AM PST

    [Humor] Oh no my 64 diamonds

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:17 AM PST

    [GOAL] [ASK] Just reached Titans for the very first time, any tips for pushing to Legends? What's the best army to use?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:07 AM PST

    [IDEA] 4.5 things that are coming to Th13 in a not so perfect world :)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:41 AM PST

    Disclaimer: These are simply predictions and meant to be read with a grain of salt. Don't take it to seriously ;). What is listed below is just fodder to keep your brain thinking about what is in store for Th13 after more than a week has past since the trailer came out <3.

    1. A female wizard hero - maybe it can switch elements ( since warden could switch between air or land) or just shoot out fireballs since the direction of female heros tend to be the damage dealing ones while male heros are like the tank/support.
    2. Prob some sort of flamethrower mechanic similar to the roaster in builder base, but it will have a dragon head and be the signature defense of Th13 or an offensive version of WW ( Blimp = WW where both are just transporting troops quickly/tanky vs SS = Flamethrower Siege where both are just doing lots of damage).
    3. Clan Castle could be converted into an actual DPS defensive building - expanding upon it further from mention above- throw on that dragon head you gained from killing that dragon in the goblin campaign map and breathe fire out when someone is attacking (unlikely tho :P) ( 1st picture for reference )
    4. Further land expansion for more room to fit walls, buildings, base layouts, etc by clearing away some of the trees. Also, appears to be holding a brick ( the tiles you see in home base) in one of the last shots displayed in the trailer. ( 2nd picture for reference). ( It may not be part of the December 2019 update, but it may come at a later point for Th13 in 2020 ;> )
    5. Th13 New troop: Clash of Clan's version of Flying Machine ( its from Clash Royale ) ( 3rd picture for reference)

    Reference 1: The Dragon Head outline with a clan castle building foundation.

    Reference 2: Upper right circle with arrow could suggest clearing trees hence land expansion. Lower left circle supports idea of land expansion: replacing the grass with tiles/bricks.

    Reference 3: The air troop in the upper left could appear to be a version of an cannon. Hog Rider with his companion may seem confused while looking at the master builder for example getting an idea to make a cannon fly ( cannon carts so why not Flying Cannon Machine )

    submitted by /u/vidphoducer
    [link] [comments]

    [HUMOR] Stonks

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:54 PM PST

    [MISC] hmmmmmm

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:20 AM PST

    [GOAL] Congratulations Rose!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:32 PM PST

    [MISC] My Addiction to Clash and Farewell Letter To This Community, Thank you for everything.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:27 PM PST

    I have considered to write this post in this sub for a week now, and I finally worked the courage to do so... and all I care about is if my existence is acknowledged, is anyone out there?

    Thank you for taking your time to read this thread, I really appreciate that someone cares to listen to me on my 18th birthday and might understand the situation that I am going through. Please, make sure to read this on your spare time because it will be a long story. Today is seriously the loneliest day of my life....

    Regardless of that, I want to thank every single person who has posted in this sub reddit with questions or humor posts that have made my day several times. I was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety. I am currently in intense therapy but It is not helping and I haven't told my therapist that I have an addiction to what is considered a silly and mobile game. Though I don't comment or interact with the community with my actual account

    Not sure if it's allowed to discuss serious topics like these in these subs but I feel like you are the only people I can talk to about this addiction. I am a introvert in real life and in game.. and no one in my life knows about my secret addiction because I am ashamed to be addicted of this mobile game despite really enjoying it. I created this throwaway account so that I can't be identified within this community yet I want to discuss this with someone since I have no friends or family to count on.

    I developed a serious addiction to this game that has negatively impacted my life and motivation. I wasted many years and hours of the day playing this game. I turned 18 years old today, I truly desire to do more than clash all day. I developed passions for drawing, music, engineering and over all learning and even biking before I got into the game and new found passions along the way. This addiction has deprived me of feeling passionate about those activities and social interactions. I hate being a prisoner of myself, I feel like someone else, clash changed my personality and not in a good way because I let that happen to me. I want to be successful in life and be someone with a life. I came to the conclusion that clashing 24/7 is not getting me money or anywhere in life.

    I started to play this game back when I was in middle school (2014) and as of now I am a senior in high school. I took many long breaks and it was a on and off relationship with this game. I have gone through a lot during the past 6 years. This includes my dad getting into drugs and abusing my brother, mother and me mentally. My mom got physically abused by my dad and eventually I decided that I needed to intervene since I couldn't stand it. Ever since, I have witness a ton of the fucked up aspects of life, and my mental health has deteriorated more and more ever since.

    Either way, I was traumatized with all the shit I saw and experienced, and since I was a 12 year old teenager at the time I grew up along people who where not role models and my mom couldn't take care of us through out the day since she had 2 shifts in her jobs minimum wage to make enough money. I basically raised myself without the guidance of a parent like figure along with my little brother (6 years old at the time). During those times, I remember picking up clash of clans in order to escape my sad reality and torture. Eventually I took many breaks in between 2014 and 2016. I came back for a week when builder base was added but quit right after until the august of 2018, when I decided to play again. I picked up the game again last year, and ever since I became dependent on this game to feel accomplished and a false sense of happiness as soon as I closed the game.

    I believe that my addiction has gotten worse ever since I came back in 2018. You know how addicted you are when you have 43 Alts. I have spent no more than 30$ across all my alts, as of now. It is more sad that I am F2P since it is more time consuming especially if you try to work on 40 alts. 8 Being th10+ and rest th9 and below. They are decent too, they are not rushed and some close to maxing lab and buildings. To think I considered having 300 alts at some point. As much as it hurts me to quit, I have too because It's for my own good. Ever since I came back to clash I stopped being a top student of my class. I had an overall GPA 4.0 and was successful in my AP classes. Due to me spending time in class, my grades in Junior year where trash and failed a class, and currently on my senior year I started of super bad. I stopped doing my homework, and studying for important exams/classes.

    There was also a period of time were I was really suicidal.. and that made me learn how useless suicide hotlines felt like and how no one actually cares about you until your dead. Clearly my actions screamed for help but no one responded. I wish I had the courage to end the misery. It's an everyday fight for me to wake up and feel like getting out of the shit hole that I am in.

    I wished I had experienced the true beauty of clash, joining a clan, participating in leagues and e-sports and overall managing my own successful clan that is full of 50 individual people. Though I couldn't be a part of it, I did spectate those events through twitch lives and also got to see the first ESL championship of clash. Too late to be a part of anything. I also admired others who had more than 5 alts and took their time to work with them like if they were their main accounts. I know most of the users within this sub who own more than 10 alts, and I think that motivated to get more addicted and attempt to be like them.

    I will be leaving my loot outside of all my bases up for grabs so I should be able to give away more than 10 Million+ of resources combined within a day cycle. Excuse any typos since I am currently In a hurry.

    Farewell clash, farewell Reddit and every single one within this sub who made my day.

    submitted by /u/RetiredClasher
    [link] [comments]

    [MISC] Ice Queen skin gives the Queen a new Ability animation.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:39 AM PST

    [GLITCH] Note the “targeted” crosshair. Why? This is what makes builder base even more insufferable, bases designed to exploit this kind of AI

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:33 PM PST

    [Humor] Based on a true story

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:45 PM PST

    [GOAL] In the final stretch now. Only 400 million gold/elixir to go

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:49 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment