• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    Clash of Clans Can somebody please help me in creating Supercell Make Scenery in 3D? I have the 2D model of the Scenery. If anyone is interested then please send the 3D model at vedgharde@gmail.com.

    Clash of Clans Can somebody please help me in creating Supercell Make Scenery in 3D? I have the 2D model of the Scenery. If anyone is interested then please send the 3D model at vedgharde@gmail.com.


    Can somebody please help me in creating Supercell Make Scenery in 3D? I have the 2D model of the Scenery. If anyone is interested then please send the 3D model at vedgharde@gmail.com.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Upgrading troops & defenses is overrated

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    Idea: Global Events like in Hay Day - The community would (for example) have to steal 85 Billion Gold or so - If it is accomplished everyone who contributed a certain minimum gets a reward. There could also be additional rewards for players who contribute a lot. Also there could be a leaderboard.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Shield bounce on destroyed building

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    I just flipped an image of my base for fun, and I can't express how off-centre everything feels now... I know flipped images generally feel that way, but this one's weird.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Battle builder AI working as intended

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Do something about the d*ng censors!!!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Ah yes, wall is more important than town hall according to barb king

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    This might be the cleanest attack opening I have ever done

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    I don’t think I’ve seen a base more rushed than this.. LOL

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    I got disconnected within 20 seconds from the start of war attack but luckily got 3 star... ( Luck favored disconnection happened after dropping all troops and heroes only poison freze were left) rest auto hero boost did it.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    4 accounts in Legend League ,working on the 5th ��

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    What should I upgrade before I upgrade my TH??

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    War collectors reset every time that player hops online then starts collecting when they go offline

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    It doesn't seems fair��

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    Clash of clans report

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    I have a question. When you report a member in your clan does it report just that specific message they sent or does the team actually look at everything they've said in the past (like an archive?) Because I have a clan member whose extremely racist and I want them to be punished for it is there any other way to do this as supercell support has stopped responding to me and just telling me they can't do anything about it even though they've done it before and I have screenshots.

    submitted by /u/jxnathan-
    [link] [comments]

    Should I upgrade to th8

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Why do Clashers on reddit support maxing so much?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Why? I mean I see someone say," should I upgrade my town hall?" as a non maxed player and 95% of the responses I see is ," no, max walls/lab before going" or "no you aren't maxed."

    It's weird, at least to me because the only real point of maxing is if you really want to feel that sense of accomplishment from maxing fully out or if you want to stay at that town hall to master those strategies for that town hall.

    I'm not saying rushing is the 100% best way to go, because I don't rush, I stay more time at a town hall but don't max out.

    submitted by /u/Krafty_123
    [link] [comments]

    Recently hit champs 3 on my th7

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    What are the best CC troops in war to defend against Mass Edrag or Mass Drag?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Currently facing a clan that is all about EDrags and mass drag. In everyone's opinion, what do y'all think is the best troop to defend them?

    submitted by /u/bbenbbuchanan
    [link] [comments]

    Let's go. Can we get big hype in the comments ?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Need 2 stars to win clan war, need help with army comp

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Finally back on my account after about two weeks without my phone

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Only able to attack town halls above me

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    When I was TH8 all I got in gold 1/2 was TH9's. Now I am TH9 and all I get in gold 1/2 is TH10's. Why?????

    submitted by /u/zellerboi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment