• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    Clash of Clans How did you choose your in game name? Any regrets or do you still love it?

    Clash of Clans How did you choose your in game name? Any regrets or do you still love it?


    How did you choose your in game name? Any regrets or do you still love it?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    After 7 years of casual playing, reached th13 today

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Just got to TH13! Think I’m ready for TH14 yet?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    this is epic for me

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    Ah, yes. The irony.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    Archer Queen June 2021 Skin Teaser

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    WTF is This AI?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    ahgg finally it is done. Well, time for me to travel. Pack my bags! art made by me in 3D paint

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Recovered an old account. Anyone know if this is a record?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Whats up with the weird posts nowadays?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Idk if its been like that before, if so then I didnt notice, but what the hell is up with this sub's posts? One guy posts a pic of his max TH6 walls to flex or whatever, another shows an "oddly satisfying" video of an edrag damaging 3 buildings at once (yes, thats how edrags work), another one completely out of his mind that his invisibility spell (which description states in CAPS ingame that it makes EVERYTHING invisible) also makes a town hall invisible, and another dude flexes his new level 5 Barbarian King.

    I'm sure all these guys won't even make it past TH9, Let alone the higher THs

    submitted by /u/AlarmRep
    [link] [comments]

    First time ever trying to make my own base.. and I don’t know how to feel about it.. what do you think?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Been collecting these obstacles/decorations over the years. I wish the shovel wasn’t so rare

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    anyone else likes to max out everything (especially walls) before gg to the next th

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    Gold pass in June?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Funny story I haven't played this game in able 6 years or so. Until one day I get a call from my clans leader says I need a favor no questions asked. I'm thinking it's something serious but all he ask was to download the game again and to make 2 (3 star) attacks in a war league to win the round. Came in second at the end. But now I'm sucked back into the game hahaha. A lot of new things for me to learn to get back into the fight. Just a little story on how I got back into the game. Main question is how does the cycle of the gold pass work?

    submitted by /u/Serpent1012
    [link] [comments]

    yes ����

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Go higher in Legends league 101: 1. Put a progress base on

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    POV: your attack sucked but that final bomber clutches the twostar and secures a win

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Whats more worth-it, an extra lay-out or a Hero skin

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    One of the most annoying things in the game has to be noobs who attack with lightning dragon and 100% ur base. I mean what is even the point of canons and bomb towers if these noobs are just going to lightning the air defences. Smh ����

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    A meme for all you high level town halls

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Finally I can post this, my friend thought he had beaten me but I thought otherwise, I spent 30 minutes making this and he admitted I won

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    War Weight and Upgrades

    Posted: 28 May 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    I'm just going to lay out my entire situation for you guys: I'm a pretty casual player that just went from a maxed-defenses th10 base to th11. I like to keep a low war weight and focus on just upgrading troops and barracks and stuff before defenses. I did buy Grand Warden though because I was itching to use him. But now I have a dilemma. I've maxed out my gold and will have 5mil coming in from the end of season and another 4 mil coming in from clan games and war - so essentially another full capacity. I've already upgraded my CC so I can't use it on that. Do you guys think I should just go crazy on my defenses or what order should I do them in? Or something else entirely? Side note: I am #5 in our clan for war so does that mean my war weight doesn't really even matter that much? Thanks to anyone who has taken the time to read this and maybe even tried to help :) P.S. Hopefully this is within guidelines; I couldn't find anything that said it wasn't

    submitted by /u/Duke_Silver42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment