• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Clash of Clans I never thought 2D Clash of Clans would make me feel this uncomfortable

    Clash of Clans I never thought 2D Clash of Clans would make me feel this uncomfortable


    I never thought 2D Clash of Clans would make me feel this uncomfortable

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Gonna keep these walls for a while.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    I had Christmas presents under this tree from 2014 proceded to show my buddy who thought he was doing me a favor by collecting them for me

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    [OTHER] Names are important in CW

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    The Pet House incorporated the worst part about heroes and the lab

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    As it stands right now, the way we upgrade troops and the way we upgrade heroes is different and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. In the lab we can only upgrade 1 troop at a time however we atleast get to keep using the troop while its upgrading. On the other hand, heroes cannot be used while being upgraded however we get to upgrade more than 1 at a time which greatly speeds up the process. However, for some reason the pet house takes the negative aspects of both forms where you can only upgrade 1 pet at a time AND the pet still becomes unavailable while upgrading. I'm not completely sure why this was implemented this way but my only guess is so it can act as an artificial bottleneck so TH14 seems longer than it actually is.

    If you want to fix this all you have to do is either let us upgrade more than 1 pet at a time OR let us use our pets while they're upgrading, otherwise you're just punishing players twice with a feature that has existed in the game for years now in a much better form.

    submitted by /u/eagg2112
    [link] [comments]

    The 3 last max loons on my TH7 CC. So long max donations you will be missed.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    In clash royale you can see what the spells will affect without using them and I think that this would be very useful feature in clash of clans. This is because sometimes I'm not sure if my spells will do what I want them to do but this way I can see clearly what they will affect.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    2 bananas for 1 scenery is a deal I just can't miss.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Dear Supercell: updating the functions of playertitles. (member/elder/co)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Hello reddit, I have had this idea regarding clanranks. And would like to hear your thoughts on it. (And I secretly hope Supercell is keeping an eye on this sub)

    As a long time leader of a seven year old clan, I feel like I can't devide my clan into just three catagories (member/elder/co). Some people are masterminds when it comes to wars and could be great for managing and starting wars, but aren't fit for having the option to kick everyone. And another one knows exactly what to look for in a new member and should be able to invite and edit the clanrequitements, but not touch the war.

    I'd like to see the playertitles updated. I want to be able to give all players a unique set of authorizations. What are the authorizations I'm thinking of? Here's a list: - Starting war - Giving CWL bonuses - Sending clan mail - Inviting people - Accepting clan joining request - Deleting clanwartroops - Switching CWL players - Editing clandescription - Editing clan requirements - Editing other players authorizations - Being able to inherit the clan (must select at least one player) - And any other tasks, I'll add if more come to mind.

    I do want member, elder and co to stay. I would like to have the kicking permissions be kept the way they are right now and linked with these ranks.

    If this idea would be implemented, we'd be able to give everyone their unique permissions and tasks. Which I think could bring clan coördination to the next level!

    Thanks for reading, have a wonderful day! ~Zimra

    Edit: weird grammar, English is not my native language.

    submitted by /u/ZimraCOC
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] My obstacles and decorations in the new Epic Jungle Scenery.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    Finally i have achieved greatness

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Walking Tiddles. �� [Art]

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Gonna grind to max everything (any suggestions or tips?)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Is this a good time to start CoC?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    I know the game has been around for ages, so I'm wondering if it is worth starting now in 2021, as I'm assuming the other players will be galaxies ahead :).

    Thanks for the honest answers :)

    submitted by /u/metalero_salsero
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who sees a face?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    It’s moments like these I dislike. All builders are in use. And gold storage is full and 5 mill in clan castle... what do I do?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    TH 14 progress base with link in comments

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Small rant about update posts

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    I apologise for this rant, but I really don't understand the ridiculous number of posts asking very basic questions about the update. Like how is it possible that anyone is invested enough in the game to post questions to this sub, but not enough to even read the patch notes or any sneak peeks when a major update comes out? If you had any interest in the game you'd want to read about the update, and you'd very quickly find out that the donation changes were deliberate and easy to understand. But there are still multiple posts per day complaining about it like it's a glitch. Genuinely baffling.

    OK I'm done now.

    submitted by /u/IsaacT31
    [link] [comments]

    I know that grass art isn't new but I am proud of this!!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    I think along with the sceneries we should get a unique sound such as for the epic jungle scenery mabye wild animal noises or for the epic winter scenery u can hear cold wind blowing something which makes each scenery unique

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    Is the gold pass worth it?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    New to game. Help?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    New to game and love it. Very fun.

    Any way to speed up to building outside of gems? I guess that's the hook eh?

    I have a clan and only me in it. I've sent out constant invites. Is having a clan worth it and can all members access the treasury?

    What is the deal with the builder base? Why is it so different? I like it but it is very slow going.

    I've been. Playing g for about a week and having a good time. Just new to this type of game.

    Last game I played like this was command and conquer like 15 years ago.

    Thanks for any guidance and help. I have a lot to learn.

    submitted by /u/hoosiermad
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a new TH11

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Hey, i just got TH11. Im upgrading Lab, barracks, and building an xbow and eagle artillery. What should i focus on in the beginning?

    submitted by /u/PanderrBerr19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment