• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Clash of Clans All 3 models of the barbarian king

    Clash of Clans All 3 models of the barbarian king


    All 3 models of the barbarian king

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    how beautiful is the new free scenario ..

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    1,000,000 gold and they offer 1 gem?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Guess my electro owl decided the main village wasn't good enough for him��

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    [Guide] new 120fps option for those who haven’t noticed

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    This might have been posted already but electro owl unlocking at level 2 and being in the third slot is getting on my nerves lol

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Level 3 of my modular COC MOC

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    Disappointed in Supercell.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    Before this article starts, (more of a rant tbh), I am not a scammer, i'm not stealing or faking anything, don't say i'm "sus" because of this. I can prove and backup everything i am taking about.

    So, a few days ago, I got a comment on my tiktok asking if i was the owner of the clan Legendry (LVL15, had it since i was in 4th grade currently about to graduate 9th) and i said i was. he told me that he was my co leader, which he was, but that all of our 50 members were kicked, and a random was our leader. I went to login and i was banned for 31 days for "account phishing attempts". check my alt and sure enough it's fine not banned i go to my clan and it's been taken over and has a brand new filler acc as the only member. I check my emails and someone logged in from the East Coast (i am on west) and stole the clan and then got my account banned. I contacted supercell support about the issue, giving them every piece of info they'd need to prove it was me(since my alt was hacked in 2018, i knew the drill lol) and i get a message that they won't unban me, they saw no suspicious activity, and there is no chance of getting my clan back. fast forward this morning the clan has 15 members and a new leader. i join and ask the leader how he got my clan and he said that he bought it online on a marketplace, (further showing my acc was hacked and that i wasn't just lying more to support.) i was then kicked but not before i was able to screenshot the proof it was bought. i then contacted supercell again, and they still don't have "enough proof"

    I have played for many years, spent hundreds of not thousands on the game, have almost 10 accounts, almost one for every th level, and they don't care. i can't get my stuff back even after it's been shown i was hacked and my acc was stolen, even after buying almost every gold pass, and spending thousands of hours, i can't get it back.

    so i think that's it for me, i don't want to support this game or it's developers either. if support is this bad for someone to recover their account than i quit.

    thanks supercell :(

    submitted by /u/teddyhasreddit
    [link] [comments]

    [Goal] I finally reached TH11 after years of on/off playing!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    I’m happy that there are no more OTTO hut post but also sad a good glitch has come to a end.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Had never been a good attacker, but after tons of fails and learning.......... finally reached 1k war stars today.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    I swear the AI of troops leaves me flabbergasted sometimes... "Let me shoot at a wall for a full minute instead of just walking around and shooting the last two buildings"

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    The Epic Jungle Challenge in 60 seconds with commentary, no links, and no ads. Just sharing some love with my Reddit fam...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Getting to Legends league as TH10 is frustrating

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    I tried getting my old 2017 village back after many years through support and got this instead

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    How on earth am I still in legends

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    The new king touch up makes him look so depressed

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    No One Touching This Man's Loot ��

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    [GLITCH] One of my clan members send this in our discord server. (I know the Xmas tree is out of place and it's bothering me too..)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Finally maxed out all Town Hall 12 walls today... Thanks to Hammer Jam

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Just wanted to share with you my... Uhmmm... Peculiar village of my 2 account

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Before and After Hammer Jam Event

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Looks like the new barbarian king has back problems and is going through a mid life crisis. What are your thoughts ?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    Thoughts? :-)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment