• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 18, 2021

    Clash of Clans [GOAL] Years of great fun and accomplishments, feels great :)

    Clash of Clans [GOAL] Years of great fun and accomplishments, feels great :)


    [GOAL] Years of great fun and accomplishments, feels great :)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:03 AM PST

    [MISC] The Final Stretch!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:31 AM PST

    [GOAL] Got to 0 trophies on my alt.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:06 AM PST

    [GOAL] Finally got max town hall 11!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:26 AM PST

    [GOAL] very close to th8 :D

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:57 AM PST

    [GOAL] After years on and off, I finally did my last hero upgrade for max Town Hall 9!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:07 AM PST

    [GOAL] A hard grind of level 14 wall

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 11:29 AM PST

    [GOAL] I've finally done it. After all these years my base is maxed. Good thing I have another th13 that still needs walls done :')

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:01 AM PST

    [GUIDE] TH11 in 1 month F2P: speed rushing for fun and profit

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:53 AM PST

    TLDR: that's ok, hyper-optimization isn't for everybody. It is for people who can digest a giant wall of text.

    This guide describes an optimized version of the speed rush that I am in the middle of. I made a few mistakes along the way so part of what I describe here is what I wish I would have done. This is a form of strategic rushing that's optimized for time; in my case it was done as part of the War of the Alts competition event.

    I'll assume that you are generally familiar with strategic rushing. The goal here is to reach TH11 as quickly as practical, F2P, with sneaky goblins available, without sacrificing the ability to farm sufficiently. My plan for my account is to spend some time at TH11 with sneaky goblins catching up on stuff. I haven't decided how soon I'll go to Th12 but the giga tesla is appealing. I do kind of want to see how high I can push at th11 with sneakies.

    Here is what I did that is similar to conventional strategic rushing to get to this point:

    • at each TH level, focus on storages and new buildings
    • upgrade storages as needed for the next TH level and then upgrade TH
    • being F2P, spending no gems to speed time or buy resources was essential, to save up for builders; one way to achieve this is to start the account early or mid-day, to minimize the number of times you feel like you want to wake up in the middle of the night to get builders working again
    • plan ahead and save 8+ hour upgrades for the overnight period
    • being F2P, getting achievements early and often was extremely important to save up for builders. When I got close to the next builder I would look all over my profile and target specific achievements.
    • early farming was max troops from my cc (donated from my main) + mass barbs
    • middle farming (TH7-10) was 30-40 archers, rest hogs
    • farming when spell factory was down was mass gobs and mass eq
    • going to a clan that has CWL on its war map lets you do the tutorial and get 50 medals, which can be used for a builder potion. The more builders you have, the better a builder potion is; I used my first one when I had 3 builders but obviously it would have been better if I had waited until 4 or 5
    • in order to upgrade the TH, you don't need all the new buildings completed, just placed. So for example at TH9 I was able to start the upgrade to TH10 the same day by starting the two xbow upgrades, doing a bunch of farming, and then starting the TH10 upgrade with a different builder

    Here is what I did that is a little different from my typical strategic rush:

    • upgrading offense buildings at each TH level is not actually essential. I did make it to 200 camp capacity partway through TH8. But max camps at each level were not necessary to farm successfully at the next level. I also delayed spell factory upgrades to work around CWL, wars, and my push to 2600
    • upgrading the non-goblin farming troops that I was using was not needed thanks to the new-TH-power-potion, which was going continually for nearly the entire month (with a short break at the end of TH10)
    • I stopped upgrading barracks at level 4, dark barracks at level 2 and dark spell factory at level 2. My endgame war army will be archers + hogs and my endgame farming army will be sneaky goblins. Because of my rushed heroes it's unlikely I will be able to 3 star my mirror, but that's OK; I have clanmates who are prioritizing offense over defense and they will be able to hit the top of the war map. Hogs are good for dip attacks and I can take out a buried AQ with siege + cc troops.
    • since I was F2P (usually I buy builder packs) I didn't have enough gems to do strategic rush purchases of things like the lab at each new TH level. This impacted me less than I expected.

    Here are some things that to me were non-obvious at first:

    • climbing in trophies early helped maximize the 4x star bonus
    • as soon as you unlock builder base you can push to 1000 trophies as a BH2 or BH3 for the 100 gem achievement. This was enough to get me the third builder on the day that I unlocked builder base.
    • converting most of the clan games rewards to gems helped get the 4th builder quickly
    • max pekka in the cc (later combined with wallbreakers) was very effective for both the goblin and hog armies. My baby heroes were often unable to take out an enemy AQ, especially if it was buried
    • I had to relearn how to lure cc on multiplayer hog attacks while pushing to 2600
    • upgrade to each new TH as quickly as possible because the new-TH-power-potion does stack, but at TH10 there are more upgrades to do than days of power potion. In particular, the lab is 3 days and goblins level 7 are 7 days, and you need them at level 7 in order to use sneakies when you hit th11.
    • starting mid-month is ideal in order to not miss out on clan games or cwl by virtue of being too small. starting mid-month also lets you hit th7 early enough to max out silver pass for that month, and the 50 gems from selling the book of heroes could mean getting builder 4 or 5 a day earlier.
    • the only clan games rewards that I saved were a book of building and builder potions. if I had sold those back I would have gotten builder 4 a day earlier
    • prioritize goblins in the lab so that as soon as you finish the TH10 lab upgrade you can start on gob7
    • I managed to start the upgrade to TH8, Th9 and Th10 much faster than I expected, usually the same day that I hit the previous Th. Planning ahead wrt how big my gold storages needed to be enabled this. Then when the TH was upgrading I did other things to keep me from getting too far behind. Using a builder potion or two right away helped a lot with this at some TH levels.
    • if clan games gives you a book of building, save it for the TH11 TH upgrade time. It's not necessary to still get to TH11 in a month but it gives you a bunch of flexibility. If you take TH11 the slow way, it will give you enough time to get to 5/5 heroes first

    My path might not be the same as your path, if your goals for your endgame account are different from mine, but I hope that contained in this wall of bullet points there might be some that will help you on your speed rush journey.

    submitted by /u/mastrdestruktun
    [link] [comments]

    [ASK] Humor posts should be allowed whenever.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:37 PM PST

    Seriously what fuck, no making jokes on your subreddit during business days?

    Has to be the smallest amount of power I've seen go to someone's head 🤣😂

    But what yall think?

    Humor posts whenever or what?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/multibearsfan54
    [link] [comments]

    [Misc] Can someone please explain why I get matched up with a 13 with scatters every war, surely th12s exist.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:06 AM PST

    [HIMB] I am a Town Hall 10 and I have been playing for almost 5 years

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:01 PM PST

    [ask] how high can it go?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:26 AM PST

    [HIMB] Started this base half a year ago, have been quite successful with around 350 deffs in crystal league

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:25 PM PST

    [GLITCH] Personally Worst Case I've Seen of this Bug

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:15 PM PST

    [GOAL] Finally Maxed

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:41 AM PST

    [VIDEO] When you don’t care about life anymore.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:49 PM PST

    [Ask] Everything is maxed out except for those and 2 more levels on the King, Should i upgrade to TH11 or wait until i upgrade them first?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:28 AM PST

    [HWYA] I could use some help on this. My spells and troops are maxed out for th9. Heroes 12 king 13 queen. I have access to almost every troop.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:18 AM PST

    [Goal] Only took a month now the push to legends begins

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:42 AM PST

    [Glitch] Battle Machine Cosmetic Change Happened Early

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:26 AM PST

    [Video] Omg. We really lost the war bcs of that time fail

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:27 AM PST

    [GOAL] I know it ain't much, but after a 2 and a half months grind I've finally maxed AQ at TH 10

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:56 PM PST

    [IDEA] Super bowlers: they become rugby players (haha get it? Superbowl?), they become Melee troops that go for the townhall (touchdown)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment