• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Clash of Clans [HIMB] Since I get crushed everytime, maybe an appeal to people's good nature?

    Clash of Clans [HIMB] Since I get crushed everytime, maybe an appeal to people's good nature?


    [HIMB] Since I get crushed everytime, maybe an appeal to people's good nature?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:02 AM PST

    [MISC] A small gift my clan leader sent over to one of our long term team member on their first kid to welcome New member to our clan family ��

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:28 PM PST

    [GOAL] Maxed TH12 walls and heroes on the same day!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:17 AM PST

    [LEAGUE] Made to Legend League as a TH 10

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:07 AM PST

    [MISC] No ask for leader

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:13 AM PST

    [Misc] I left my base for a minute.....

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:35 AM PST

    [GOAL] basically maxed out my TH5 in more or less a week, also rate my base pls :)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:36 AM PST

    [GLITCH] I geared up my archer tower and now I think it’s broken

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:39 AM PST

    [Builder] I am proud of my builder base and I’m happy to share it with everyone! Link will be in the comments.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:12 AM PST

    [Ask] Which town hall level do you think feels the most balanced?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:02 AM PST

    Talking as is, no restrictive rules such as no siege th10/11 wars.

    But I guess speaking of that, Does anyone have opinions on balance for those types of wars/tournaments?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CongressmanCoolRick
    [link] [comments]

    [ASK] Is this Spike thing rare?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:13 AM PST

    [GUIDE] How to get custom text/fonts for your username/clan name

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:26 AM PST

    Reposting because very few people saw:

    Saw a lot of people amazed when I joined on an account with a cool text so I thought I'd make this for all those who didn't know how. There are 2 ways to do this

    1. Find a keyboard app. There are many such apps on the app store that add a keyboard to your phone that usually comes with extra fonts. You can use this to get a cool name. However, sometimes you'd rather have 100% customizability wherein the second method comes into play
    2. Use the shortcut function built into your phone.

    First, copy the name you'd like to use; such as ⓛⓤⓝⓐⓣⓘⓒ. (There are many websites where you can get stuff like this but if you have trouble finding them I can link a few

    Next, go to Settings on your phone, and find "keyboard" (There's a search function if you're having trouble) Then find the type/replace button. In the text button, type something you don't normally type, such as coolusername so that text doesn't get replaced when typing for anything else.

    Lastly, paste the text from before, in this case ⓛⓤⓝⓐⓣⓘⓒ under the replace tab. Now when you go to type your name, put in your filler text, in this case, coolusername and press space, and you should be good to go! This also works for clan games and should work in other games

    submitted by /u/Thym3Travlr
    [link] [comments]

    [Goal] First time having a fully maxed queen

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:14 PM PST

    [ASK] My little cousin accidentally bought this... Is there any way to get my 500 gems back??

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:21 PM PST

    [ASK] What is a better use of league medals? Buying all builder potions when all builders are busy? or something else?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:16 PM PST

    [ASK] Should I upgrade my town hall to level 11?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:33 AM PST

    All my buildings are maxed except for traps, and almost all my walls are at level 11, but my heroes are only at 23/23. My biggest fear is rushing my base and having to catch up.

    submitted by /u/VivaLaSmooth
    [link] [comments]

    [GLITCH] Bug? Can't attack!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:04 PM PST

    HI! I've been having this weird bug. I just reinstalled the game and i cant play at all. I have a 12h guard and whenever i try to attack it bring me back to the home village. After a couple of minutes it goes back to the main screen and tells me my village needs a break. ( like a timeout so i can be attacked ). Any idea how i can solve this one out?

    https://reddit.com/link/lm4nip/video/y7ntrozdr3i61/player

    submitted by /u/calibru99
    [link] [comments]

    [Next] Use hammers and books on RC or Warden first in this situation?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:38 PM PST

    I'm unrushing a th13, heros currently 40/40/29/16. Keeping all 4 down is getting harder, especially with the DE cost.

    I'm not going to war with this account until it's max anyway, so I can afford to wait on the K&Q, I mostly just want builders back for defenses and to have a bit of an easier go as far as farming is concerned.

    Using magic items on the RC means I have an easier time farming dark for the other 2 heros and occasional lab research. She has 1m20d using gold pass until she's maxed.

    Using magic items on warden feels better, he has 3m28d left at 20% boost from gold pass. Then I'll be able to use all that elixir on walls, and he's pretty convenient to use farming as well, especially with sneaky gobs. Plus he's more valuable in cwl for the kinds of hits I'll be doing with no K&Q.

    The reason I'm concerned with having builders for defenses btw, was clash.ninja had my structures time at 16 months. Hero time at 8 when I started unrushing. That 16 months isn't really coming down much using only 2 builders. I'll definitely finish heros first but I'll still be pretty ineffective in wars and cwl with max offense and th11 level defenses.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/CongressmanCoolRick
    [link] [comments]

    [ASK]

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:33 PM PST

    Should i restart my base, bc i have TH 10 but wall level 6 i rushed and now i understand thats not good, so should i? My tag is: PG28RRQCJ nick: joker tv. If you wanna check out ant tell me some tips.

    submitted by /u/Long_Shoulder9252
    [link] [comments]

    [MiSC] another simpel edit Heroes/clockwork/pirate

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:29 AM PST

    [GLITCH] So close on upgrading my tesla! Ohhh wait...what¿?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:05 PM PST

    [GOAL] 12 hours a day, took around 4 days to go from sliver to master.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:04 AM PST

    [ASK] Somethings off, I can feel it...

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:38 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment