• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Clash of Clans [Ask] Has anyone successfully rebuilt an inactive clan? How did you go about it?

    Clash of Clans [Ask] Has anyone successfully rebuilt an inactive clan? How did you go about it?


    [Ask] Has anyone successfully rebuilt an inactive clan? How did you go about it?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:55 AM PST

    [War] You never really understand why people care so much about wars until you spend an hour helping plan a th11v13 attack that can save the war, just to lose by a few by a few buildings.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:46 AM PST

    [GOAL] Reached Legend League At Town Hall 11��

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:51 PM PST

    [GOAL] Started my first account back in 2014, took a break for like 2 years but today I finally got maxed out ��

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:47 AM PST

    [MISC] How have they not repaired clock tower???

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:51 PM PST

    [GLITCH] Gotta love hero Ai

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:01 AM PST

    [MISC] 14 tile range

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:51 PM PST

    [IDEAS] Having the Option to click Show or hide this message in the Settings for long time Players :)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:24 AM PST

    [Goal] After many years of clashing, my main village is maxed for the first time!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:56 AM PST

    [Video] I made a Clash of Clans video showing every home base upgrade synced with the Tetris theme song using only my phone and I think it turned out pretty good ��

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    [ASK] Do you guys ever removed an obstacle, and just watched your builder walking to remove it but as he is coming the obstacle its already removed����

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:50 AM PST

    [HWYA] should I use mass hogs with cc killsquad? I’m th7 w/o bk

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:35 AM PST

    [MISC] The Donation Poem - How to request CC troops like a bard

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Sitting on my chair, feeling farmy heroes are awake, cooked up an army let's grab some loot, cheap fast and easy, let's just quickly fill up that cc

    I send a request out to the clan, some support to carry out the plan. It is time for troops to march, won't you support me with a barch?

    Perhaps giant firebreathing lizards, or some hooded pyromaniac wizards, perhaps some giants, slowly hobblin' or a greedy sneaky goblin

    Give me a cranky baby dragon, along with massive wall wrecking wagon Send me some hogs with their big shiny hammers, to garrison inside my max stone slammers

    Send me creepy and spooky witches or those oversized-axe wielding bitches Send me an edrag with the chain lightning, dies in a thunderstorm, oh so frightening.

    Don't you forget to send me some minions, Got gold to raid somewhere in the millions Your headhunters will take out their heroes, as the loot remaining drops to just zeroes

    Send me a pekka, shiny and pretty, or even a fuzzy baby-throwing yeti Send me bowlers throwing rocks so round, or even a flaming lava hound.

    Send me miners to dig a tunnel or a siege barracks to create a funnel. For some tanking, a golem would be nice, I'm not picky, so normal or ice.

    To top it all off, do send a rage spell, to enter the core and raise insane hell. In fact, I shall even take a freeze, donate me one, if you so please.

    Off we go to show off our mettle, Onward we ride, straight to battle, We quest to a village that's far to bring home a glorious 3 star.

    submitted by /u/AgniousPrime
    [link] [comments]

    [GOAL] maxed my th8 account, time for th9

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:28 AM PST

    [War] The TH11 war attack on the TH13.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:34 PM PST

    [Goal] Finally reached legends as a th10!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:05 AM PST

    [ART]Yes,This Is the worst thing ive ever seen

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:49 AM PST

    [GOAL] I Spent 5x builder potions and farm 181k d.e. İt was worth for my alt. She'll be ready for cwl ��

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:43 AM PST

    6th Builder Mid TH-10 �� [GOAL]

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:54 AM PST

    [goal] i think im too focused on my heroes

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:15 AM PST

    [Misc] Th 6 at 5058 ��������������

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:44 PM PST

    [GOAL] Finally got to town hall 11 getting back into the game a couple months ago

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:27 AM PST

    [GOAL] Almost to TH11

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:55 AM PST

    [IDEAS] Regarding the 100 building limit...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:16 PM PST

    One way Supercell could get around the 100 building limit is to combine all the builder huts into one builder barracks. This would save 5 buildings at most, which would be vital for th14+ to have fun, new content.

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/dougie_fresh121
    [link] [comments]

    [IDEA] Your clan should get a clan war XP multiplier for winning multiple wars in a row

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:37 PM PST

    This would make it a little bit easier for clans to level up. If the clan on the win streak loses then the multiplier resets to 1.0x. Still working out the math in my head, but I think it should look like this:

    1st war win - 1.1x

    2 in a row - 1.2x

    3 in a row - 1.3x

    4 in a row - 1.4x

    5 in a row - 1.5x

    6 in a row - 1.6x

    7 in a row - 1.7x

    8 in a row - 1.8x

    9 in a row - 1.9x

    10 in a row - 2.0x(Max Level)

    Let me know your thoughts. If you think this should be in the game then pls blow this post up so someone from Supercell see's it

    submitted by /u/MisterDrGoobie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment