• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Clash of Clans Full Patch Notes (Official Forums)

    Clash of Clans Full Patch Notes (Official Forums)


    Full Patch Notes (Official Forums)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    I love my clan...

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    Best news today

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Since when are rocks heat seeking?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Chances of dragons was increased by 1000%

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Yay! Thanks supercell!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Total cost and time of the new upgrades in the June 2021 update

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    :(

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    I feel sorry for whoever had this happen to them

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Thank you, Archer Queen

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    That time I removed my 2014 Christmas tree to make space for my base. The day after they added an item that lets you move plants

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    Sweet baby Jesus I never thought this day would come....gone are the days of messing up my attacks because I couldn't scroll to a troop/spell quick enough :')

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    It might not be super awesome but im really proud of how used that invisibilty spell

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Made this 5 minutes after the reveal. LavaLoon is about to get real intense

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    As if we need another reason to hate Builder Base, absurd gem costs.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    That was a pretty effective and satisfying way to use the rune of gold, I would say

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    In 4 Days It Will Be Exactly 2 Years Since BH9 Was Released.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    I know crying about builder hall is getting overplayed but I just have to vent. I have been max BB for well over a year, almost 2 years, and not a single update has dropped. Which honestly doesn't particularly bother me, I don't like BB that much.

    But when clan games and season ticket force me to play Builder Base, it's really really demoralizing to grind on it for sometimes hours for challenges, and making no progress on anything.

    I personally think BB needs a complete overhaul. I think it is very heavily defense favored. Getting 3 stars seems like a 1 in 100 matches sort of deal, and a lot of times you're fighting to just get a high percentage 2 star. That's not fun at all to me. The troop AI's are super weird and it's almost impossible to control the flow of an attack.

    I really hope Supercell is diving deeper into BB issues these past 2 years, and if they aren't willing to fix it, stop making it a requirement for season pass and clan games.

    Rant over

    submitted by /u/Average_Dylan
    [link] [comments]

    ON MY CAKEDAY!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Right at the end my last troop, the queen, dies, but her arrows hit and take it out the last scattershot for the 3 stars! (I've been playing 5+ years and never seen this before)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    This probably isn't the case but I made a post about this only a few days ago and it got changed. Thanks Supercell!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Clash Guides: General Clash | Links, guides, and info for game mechanics, multiplayer, and more!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    In this post you will find info about: - Clash of Clans updates - Supercell - Account Security and Protection - Multiplayer/Trophies - Troop AI and Game Mechanics - Play Styles - and more!


    List of collections:


    Notes

    Before we get to the actual information:

    • [VIDEO] This tag means it links directly to a YouTube video. I wanted this to be a mostly Reddit-based guide so I tried to limit how many YouTube videos I linked to. Obviously there's a ton of YouTube content and people are likely to already know their favorite content creators.

    • [OLD] This tag means it links to something that is 4+ years old. I generally tried to refrain from linking to anything 4+ years old. However, there were some older guides that still looked mostly correct. I put [OLD] in front of these older guides so that you know the information should be mostly correct but just be aware of out of date info.


    Clash of Clans/Supercell Info

    Clash of Clans

    When is the next update?

    • Major content updates usually occur in March, June, September/October, and December. Smaller updates like balancing, quality of life, holiday, and special events may occur in between these times, but usually not on a set schedule.

    I haven't played in X years. What's new?

    What happened to Global Chat? Will it come back?

    Why are my donated troops not at the correct level?

    When will Builder Base get another update?

    When will more flags be available in the Shop? Why isn't my flag in the shop?

    Supercell

    How can I get support from Supercell?

    How can I make my own Hero/Scenery Skins? What is Supercell Make?

    What is the Supercell Creators program? How can I join?


    Account Security/Protection

    How do I recover my old/banned/stolen account?

    What if I don't know the recovery questions?

    • DO NOT GUESS. You risk being banned for "account phishing". Currently, a phishing ban seems to be a month long for the first offense. Do NOT use a friend's account to contact support for an account recovery (even if legitimate). They will still ban the account for phishing.

    How do I protect my account from being phished/stolen?

    How do I make a Supercell ID? Why should I make one?

    How can I get support from Supercell?

    Why do people blur out their gems? Do I need to blur out my gems to protect my account?

    • People block out their gems because it was at some point it was a potential recovery question. Knowing someone's gem amount alone isn't enough info to steal an account. However, some people play the "better same than sorry" attitude and block it out anyways.

    Random Clash Knowledge

    Why/How does this base no defenses? What is engineering?

    Does research pause or cancel if I upgrade my Laboratory?

    • Your research will continue, but you may need to restart the game for it to show up once the lab finishes. If the research finishes while the lab is still under construction, the research time will be extended until the lab finishes.

    How can I change my in-game name?


    Multiplayer

    When does the Season reset?

    How do trophies work? Why did I lose so many/few trophies from an attack?

    How do shields work?

    How does Legend League work?

    How can I get a Legend League badge on my profile?

    • As long as you finish above 5000 trophies at the end of the season, you will earn the Legend League badge. You do not have to sign up for Legend League for this to work. For example, if you are at 4990 trophies and earn +15 on your next attack, you will earn the Legends badge without signing up for it.

    Why is it taking so long to find a base to attack?

    • During times when the Clash of Clans player base is more active and spending more time online (before/after a major update or during Clan Games usually), the game can struggle to find bases that aren't protected by a shield.
    • You might be too high/low in trophies compared to similar TH levels. The game tries to search for a base that is not too easy or hard for you to attack, but if you all the bases or too hard/easy then it will take longer to find an appropriate base.

    Why are people dropping 1 troop and quitting against me?

    • Many players intentionally lower their trophies to stay in low leagues because there is often better loot and weaker bases.

    How can I complete the Unbreakable Achievement?


    Troop AI/Game Mechanics

    General Info

    Why did my troop attack a certain building? How can I control where my troops are going?

    How does a defense's range work? Why did a defense shoot a troop out of the defense radius?

    How can I quickly deploy troops?

    Mechanics/Analysis for specific Army or Defense Unit

    Wall Breaker

    Baby Dragon

    Lightning Spell

    Freeze Spell

    Archer Queen

    Grand Warden

    Hero Pets

    Eagle Artillery


    Play Styles

    How should I play the game? What type of Clasher am I?

    Should I leave a builder available to upgrade walls?

    What should I upgrade to fit my play style?

    Rushing
    Maxing
    Donation account
    submitted by /u/Schuckman
    [link] [comments]

    devastating bug when you create a new village linked to supercell id using the same email of a village linked via google play

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    This is an ancient bug that SuperCell still fails to address, and it's still causing problems for people.

    Devices affected: all android devices (an iOS version of this issue probably also exists but I can't test/confirm)

    [repro scenario]

    1. have a Village-1 linked via Google Play
    2. create a new village (Village-2)
    3. open the new Village-2 and link it to SuperCell ID using the same email address as you are using for Village-1 that is connected to google play. (the game will let you do this as if there are no problems with it)
    4. attempt to log in to Village-1 using Google Play

    [result]

    1. when attempting to log in to a Google Play linked village, clash of clans checks to see if the underlying email address is used for a SuperCell-ID-linked village and if it is, requires you to continue logging in using SuperCell ID. There is no longer a login path to access the Google Play linked village.

    2. player has essentially permanently lost access to Village-1 that is linked via Google Play although both villages still exist. The only known resolution is for player to go through the cumbersome process of trying to recover the original account, risking getting banned on their other account in the process.

    [expectations]

    1. SuperCell should never have allowed this scenario to occur in the first place. If a player attempts to do this, they should at least be warned that they may permanently lose access to the original Google Play linked village.
    2. If/when this scenario does happen (and for all the people already in this scenario), SuperCell should not block access to the Google Play linked village by forcing login via SuperCell ID.
    submitted by /u/ByWillAlone
    [link] [comments]

    Wholesome life advice (this is a group of people who have never met before)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment