• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    Clash of Clans Spam Prevention

    Clash of Clans Spam Prevention


    Spam Prevention

    Posted:

    Reminder: new flair system!

    In light of the flair change we are seeing a large uptick in bot posts and spam.

    Though we appreciate all you helping us by reporting it, its more than we expected.

    To fight this, you'll see a challenge in the comments of each new post from now on to verify the poster is a human before approving the post.

    Hope this helps!

    submitted by /u/DragonBard_Z
    [link] [comments]

    Pets are coming to Clash of Clans

    Posted:

    So, this is what happens after you come back to your base after roughly 6 years. I missed these little guys ❤

    Posted:

    Finally maxed every good troop in Builder base

    Posted:

    [ART]

    Posted:

    1 year's worth of progress on my base!

    Posted:

    Life Lesson: If you work hard enough, it doesn’t matter because there is someone bigger and stronger than you.

    Posted:

    [idea] 14 level coming soon.

    Posted:

    This cannon ruined my perfect Legend day. I have yet to get one, and this is how I missed today. The second picture is the log. ����

    Posted:

    Crusher does a double attack?

    Posted:

    Went to th10 yesterday finna have max walls...thanks hammer jam

    Posted:

    Supercell must think their really funny

    Posted:

    Thanks to the hammer event and the season bank, I upgraded 17 walls at once to level 13

    Posted:

    Top of both local leaderboards simultaneously.

    Posted:

    [IDEA] Move the small gift packs from the chat to inbox. They disappear after 99 messages...

    Posted:

    [Art] The bat base!!!!

    Posted:

    Made a 1 man 30v30 Th2 CWL Roster

    Posted:

    [Goals] It may not mean anything in 2 weeks but I just maxed after 10 years of playing!

    Posted:

    I hate these people who join a clan and say 'hi' and just leave after 1 min. Like you couldn't even wait a minute for someone to write or if there is no one online then WAIT. I personally hate these people especially when you are in a new clan.

    Posted:

    [GOAL] OnLy fIvE MoRe LeVELs to Go

    Posted:

    Small reminder that you can create unlimited th2's rn without buying packages due to the hammerjam cost reduction on the clan castle.

    Posted:

    Waited forever for the having a max heroes ,even though I know they will be max just for another 10 days .

    Posted:

    Idk if y’all care but I just reached legend league as th 11

    Posted:

    Am I the only one who...

    Posted:

    Am I the only who would log on only to find out, for example, my village was 3-starred and still watch the replay hoping my village was anything BUT 3-starred by cheering for my defenses?

    I just keep hoping the replay is wrong and I didn't get attacked as badly as it says I was lol.

    submitted by /u/lopezj30
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] Is it only me or what but I really love this 3D shot of the base! Though I can't help but to associate the owl with the evening/night sky �� Night base?

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment