• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Clash of Clans [Goal] finally hit legends league yesterday after about a month of casually pushing trophies. It's not much of an achievement as a th11 but I'm still proud of myself.

    Clash of Clans [Goal] finally hit legends league yesterday after about a month of casually pushing trophies. It's not much of an achievement as a th11 but I'm still proud of myself.


    [Goal] finally hit legends league yesterday after about a month of casually pushing trophies. It's not much of an achievement as a th11 but I'm still proud of myself.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:11 AM PST

    [BUILDER] The Mega Tesla charges the battle machine ; )

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:58 PM PST

    [MISC] Please give us the option to share armies directly to clan chat like we can share bases. Slide left for reference

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    [ask] is it normal to lose this many trophies off of one defense ?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:58 AM PST

    [MISC] finally got to titan league II, i am so happy

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:26 PM PST

    [Goal] am too excited to be here���� you can ask the army

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:24 AM PST

    [WAR] Now that's just unfair -_-

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:38 AM PST

    [Goal] Th5 & Th6 ��

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:13 PM PST

    [HWYA] never posted a HWYA before I’m afraid I’ll go around this base and get 1 star. I was thinking dragon and super minions from the top (where builder huts are) and bats on the back end of the attack with a blimp full of balloons

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:54 AM PST

    [ASK] Do you think it is fair that people can see the enemy clan's players and their TH levels on prep day in CWL using Sidekick Discord bot getting the data through API?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:00 AM PST

    [Goal] Th10 in legends league as you’ve seen thousands of times. Still happy to share!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:31 AM PST

    [War] Somehow managed to one star a town hall 12 as a town hall 9 in war...

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:16 AM PST

    [Ask] why does the warden turn into a statue?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:35 AM PST

    [LEAGUE] Underdog Attack Strategy for CWL

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:14 AM PST

    [MISC] I just bought the silver pass! This was supposed to be under humor, but it didn’t let...

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:14 PM PST

    [Strategy] Hybrid troop composition discussion

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:18 AM PST

    Hello Clashers and Clashees!!

    I'd like to discuss what hybrid composition you use and why! I am not referring to the funnel troops or anything like that, but rather the core hybrid group. Do you use more hogs than miners, about the same, or more miners than hogs (these numbers include the cc troops)? What is your "sweet spot"?

    submitted by /u/Razgriz80
    [link] [comments]

    Finished all single player maps [GOAL].

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:39 AM PST

    [MISC] i got to masters III and got 1000 gems and recently i reached champion after 1 week reaching the masters but forgot to take the screen shot��

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:57 AM PST

    [GOAL] Finally hit crystal on my TH8 and what a coincidence... 2021 trophies!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:28 PM PST

    [GLITCH] [RANT] Clan Donations Are Sooo Buggy. Troops Duplicate And Disappear Randomly....

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:36 AM PST

    I've been always frustrated with some bugs in the clan donations.. I reported them before but no use..

    However the ones that happen recently are WAY weirder and more annoying........

    Here are some cases that happened to me.. (Check the Notes at the bottom for more info)

    1st Case: I got an extra Yeti and an unnecessary zap??

    I requested troops, and went to my donations account and gave myself the following: 7 Sneaky Goblins, 1 Yeti, 1 Rage and 1 Blimp.

    When I got back to my main account, I found that I only have 1 Yeti and.. A lightning spell???

    Got back to my donations account and pressed "Donate" again.. The bar appeared.. the one that shows you what CC troops there are.. It showed that my main account was given 1 Yeti, 7 Gobs and 1 Rage + the blimp (which are what I originally donated.. the correct troops)

    When I got back to my main account after rubbing my eyes.. I found that I have 2 Yetis??? And 1 Sneaky goblin and 1 zap (for some reason)

    I went ahead and attacked with those.. and they were used normally (I, for some reason, expected to find out that there was some visual bug.. Expected that when I use the "buggy" zap, it'll actually be a Rage but with a buggy zap icon.. idk)

    2nd Case: Donated troops just completely vanished...

    It's kinda similar to case 1, except that the troops were just completely GONE.. The request in the chat says 39/40 troops.. but my clan castle has nothing.. no spells no nothing...

    And the troops that were supposed to be donated were actually "spent" from my donation account.. (i.e. they didn't "come back" to their original village or something).

    3rd Case: Disappearing Donation Request..

    This one is not new.. I've seen people talk about it here many times before + It happened to me many many times.

    The difference for this one is that I know what triggers it.. even though it shouldn't even happen.

    Basically, when you request troops with an account, and quickly log out (usually to go to your donations account) you'll find that your request wasn't even sent..

    You check back your main account to re-send the request.. just to find that the request was "used" (but .. just disappeared)

    Also: There is a low chance that you can request again when you come back to the main account (buggy, but at least it doesn't cost you your request use)

    Notes:

    A) All these have happened within 1 session.. and all my accounts have shields (so there is no way that my CC troops were messed up because someone lured them out or smth+ the problems included spells.. so yeah..)

    B) I am the only one in my clan (with my other accounts) that still plays.. so there is no way that someone was giving me wrong donations (which still doesn't explain the ones that just disappeared) Also, I'm the only one who can give Yetis, Sneaky Gobs and Siege machines.

    C) Internet connection is fine. Everything is fine.
    I didn't mash buttons quickly or something.. No way of "mis-clicking" or something..

    Uh.. how did this end up being like an essay? Anyways, I hope SuperCell does something about it :(

    It's already annoying that I have to be extra careful because of that 3rd Case..
    Messing up my attacks and having to wait 15 minutes to request troops is so frustrating.

    How do people end posts?

    submitted by /u/TomatoAcid
    [link] [comments]

    [Ask] How should I use 5x5 comps and holes?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:19 PM PST

    When I make a base I often find myself just sprinkling them here and there, how should I use them to maximise their effectiveness?

    Also can 3 tile moats be treated as a compartment when considering walkability?

    submitted by /u/I_really_dk
    [link] [comments]

    [GLITCH] I can’t select any super troops other than the previous 2 super troops I had trained

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment