• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Clash of Clans [AMA] I am Darian - Community Manager for Clash of Clans. Ask Me Anything.

    Clash of Clans [AMA] I am Darian - Community Manager for Clash of Clans. Ask Me Anything.


    [AMA] I am Darian - Community Manager for Clash of Clans. Ask Me Anything.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:36 AM PST

    Hey awesome redditors. It's been a while since we did one of these. So let's just get right to it.

    I've started this thread so you can start posting questions. It's currently 6:30pm in Helsinki. Once it hits 7pm I will start responding to questions.

    Just a few things to bear in mind:

    • Try to read if your question has already been asked and answered. I tend to skip duplicate questions.
    • Please be patient. I can be rather long-winded in my responses so I will try to get through as many as possible.
    • Be nice. Troll or obnoxious questions that try to be edgy or mean will be skipped as well.

    Additionally, I will keep going until either my brain or fingers shutdown. That usually takes a couple hours so we'll keep the party going until 9pm and then see where we are then. I might take the occasional rest but if I do, I will post it here to let you know that I'm taking a few minute breather.

    See you folks soon!

    Edit: Ok it's 7pm. I'm going to start answering questions. Again please be patient as I take time to reply to as many as possible! Let's get this party underway.

    Edit 2: Just as a courtesy for other people, please try to limit your posts to 3 questions. Answering a 10 question post is super time consuming and unfair to everyone else who has posted questions.

    Edit 3: It's currently 8:40. I'm gonna take a quick 10 minute break. I'll be right back!

    Edit 4: https://youtu.be/azge8nYrgFU

    Edit 5: It's now 10:05. I'm gonna remain for another 10 to 15 mins and try to wrap up any questions I can.

    Edit 6: Ok folks. I'm gonna call it a night. Thank you for everyone's awesome questions. If I couldn't get to yours I do apologize. It's likely I've already answered it elsewhere in the AMA.

    One things no one asked is WHEN the next update is. We're aiming for an April release for the first major update of the year, but we're not ready to share exactly what the content will be. :-)

    Thank you to the amazing mods for doing a phenomenal job as always. Have a good night everyone!

    submitted by /u/Darian_CoC
    [link] [comments]

    [EVENT] Clan Games Mooching Thread

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:43 AM PST

    Hey clashers!

    The end of Clan Games is approaching, and of course that means it's time for a mooching thread!

    Many players are sadly in clans where the may not be able to reach max rewards or for whatever reason couldn't get the rewards. If you're lucky enough to be in a clan that has reached max rewards and are feeling generous, now is the perfect opportunity to post your clan name and tag for randoms to join and complete one challenge to get max rewards!

    A few extra but still important notes:

    • Your clan must have less than 50 people so people can actually join

    • This is NOT a recruitment post, so any sort of recruiting will be removed. Obviously you can ask those who join to stay once they get there, but any sort of recruiting in the comments will be taken down.

    • Please write out your clan's name, tag, and the amount of people you can let in before no one else can be able to mooch off anymore.

    Thank you all for your generosity!

    submitted by /u/CongressmanCoolRick
    [link] [comments]

    [WAR] We did it! 1,000 losses!!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:02 AM PST

    [IDEA] Clan Labels! When a season resets (not monthly pass) players in the clan would get certain label depending on what they did the most in the clan THAT season. This would just be a fun way to see who does what the most. The labels could be endless. I wanted to post more but don’t have room.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:05 PM PST

    [GOAL] I finally got th10 after 4 long months, and on my cake day!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:28 AM PST

    [MISC] My clan mate just found a base with this much loot, anyone know if this is a record?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:38 PM PST

    [Goal] Hit 192 in the USA today first time pushing as i just maxed 13 this was goal of mine for awhile

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    [MISC] saved by the bell...or dying inferno

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:37 PM PST

    [ART] Warden of the north is making curry ❄️��

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    [MISC] Just realized this isn’t a creepy duck..

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:18 PM PST

    [MISC] Played like 6 rounds without a win and got desperate so I tried a new strategy lol

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:55 PM PST

    [GOAL] Started the OTTO grind in May due to lockdown, done and dusted now. Only one hammer of troops used throughout the period.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:23 AM PST

    [WAR] After 24 hours, Supercell has finally given up!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:52 AM PST

    [ASK]. Back after a while. What should I remove from my base. I have packages and stuff. I’m upgrading collectors. What else should I do?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:23 PM PST

    [ask] 2 dark troops, 3 dark spells, (which I don’t use) and 145 walls left, should I upgrade to TH13 with a book once I get season bank rewards or keep going until it’s all done?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:24 PM PST

    [ART] Goblin's Warland Artwork for Supercell Make war scenery

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:30 PM PST

    [ASK] How does it display clan members that are all max th13?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:29 PM PST

    Evening all, im in a clan where slowly the top 15(inc myself) are all max th13 or nearly there, how does it display it to clan leaders in strength each player(for CWL) if were all the same as i will be near max soon and dont want to be in 1 slot when i should be near the bottom as a new max th13? Any help much appreciated, Demo

    submitted by /u/nickybikky
    [link] [comments]

    [Ask] What level is your main village? (experience)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:36 AM PST

    [MISC] level 100, and titan league :)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:55 AM PST

    [IDEA] Automatic skin and scenery rotation. The never actually find myself chasing skins and a settings which would make the game do that for you every day or week would be really cool. Especially with scenery, it would give the game a fresh look every day. Would be really cool!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:54 AM PST

    [GOAL]FIX THAT RUSH!!! Part 2 Begone purple walls

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:03 AM PST

    [BUILDER] Found this video really interesting. Hog glider vs max defense. Will give you idea about hog glider stun ability. Very strong.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:22 PM PST

    [MISC] Do you think its way too fast?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:22 PM PST

    [HWYA] pretty much max TH 9 with no Queen

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:08 PM PST

    [GOAL] Missed the finishing of my elixir storages, and mistimed my gold storages, not going great lmao. Next project will be army camps or teslas

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:20 PM PST

    [ASK] I am TH 12 since a few day, but I couldn't find the sweet spot of farming. In TH 11 I always farmed between 1600 and 1800 and cracked up all the inactive. Where is such a region at TH 12?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment