• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Clash of Clans [RANT] This must be the most useless storage upgrade

    Clash of Clans [RANT] This must be the most useless storage upgrade


    [RANT] This must be the most useless storage upgrade

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    [humour] its too dangerous too be left alive in the cc

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    [MISC] Proud Dad CoC Moments

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    So, 4 years ago, my Stepson who was four at the time was showing me this game he had on his mom's iPad called Clash of Clans. I realized that the game was way out of his league so I helped him out. Showed him how to upgrade, make some changes. I hadn't ever played but I had played Command and Conquer type games when I was younger so I got the general idea.

    Over the next year or so, he would constantly do things like upgrade random walls or move defense to weird spots. He'd fight with a partial army... I kept saving gems because I knew we needed to get more builders and he would spend them on stupid stuff. I got frustrated and gave up.

    Last year, I was using this same iPad (he's long given up on it) and saw the game so I opened the app and started playing. I got hooked. Spent the last year playing in my spare time, and reading up on strategy and I've gotten ok at it.

    A couple of months ago, my stepson noticed that Clash of Clans wasn't on his iPad anymore. I'd downloaded it to my phone and tablet and removed from his so he didn't randomly ruin my base.

    He was pretty sad. So when this pandemic hit, I started working from home and now that he's eight and also been home from school, he's had a lot more free time. Two weeks ago he got in trouble and lost his iPad, so while I had it I created a new account and re-installed the app. Took me about a week and some change of farming and upgrading (and I bought some upgrades packages to help), and this new base to TH6.

    Today I gave it back to him and he noticed the game on it again. He opened it and noticed he had his own base again. And now that he's a little older and more used to video games, he spent all afternoon asking about strategy.

    He's been a farming fool (once I explained to him it was pointless to trophy push at TH6) and keeps asking me for advice on what to upgrade next. He's solely motivated on getting the "Boss Barbarian" (Barb King) so he can use him to fight too. As a big fan of the game, today was a proud moment.

    And yes, I put him in the bottom of my clan and donated level 10 hog riders to his clan castle to help him.

    submitted by /u/DaBurd70
    [link] [comments]

    [HUMOR] Damn this new Roblox update lookin lit

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    [HUMOR] Every Single Time

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] It feels like forever

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    [RANT] To fully max out a base from zero takes less than 3 years while the lab takes more than 4 years to complete, what's the problem with adding a dark lab and making the game less monotonous?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    [MISC] I’ve seen most things in game but never this��

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    [GOAL] Made it to legends league as a Town Hall 11

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    [ART] A level 7 CC that actually matches! (OC)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    [GOAL] Afyer 2 years (and a half a year break), I finally reached crystal :). May not be the big of an achievement, but it is for me.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    [Ask] Whoever did this when getting bored?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    [GOAL] Lvl 200!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    [GOAL] Hit titans as town hall 9 so happy :)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] This was funnily painful for both

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    [GLITCH] This super barb needs some oxygen

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Clockwork Maintenance - This was fun to draw. [Art]

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    [Humor] I'll just wait

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    [GOAL] After 7 years of on and off playing, im finally level 100.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    [Misc] Wholesome Clan Chat

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    [GOAL] Finally made it to legends as a th11! ��

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] Tried pulling off a Beaker's Lab on my TH 5, what do you guys think? (Audio is delayed for some reason)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    [IDEA] waaaaaaay back in 2014

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    [HUMOR] “I could’ve gotten the 3*”

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment