• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Clash of Clans [ART] Army Camp!

    Clash of Clans [ART] Army Camp!


    [ART] Army Camp!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] This post aged like a fine wine. ��

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] it’s spreading everywhere

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] Ladies and gentlemen, this is what depression looks like

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    [Humor] The entire sub right now

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] It finally happened!!!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    [HUMOUR] It ain't much, but it's honest work

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] Lol.. Know the difference boomer.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] Social distancing

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] I don't knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] God I love this community

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    [RANT] A 5+ year veterans perspective on the game, the lessons learned for developing a clan community, and the secret on how to find good recruits

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Hi folks,

    As I'm stuck inside doing my part as a good citizen to stop the spread of the COVID-19, I figured that I'd write a giant glob of text that no one will read. So, hello, my name is flashBang, and I've been a Clash of Clans player for over five years now. Kinda' sounds like an AA meeting, lol.

    Anyway. The game has changed a lot over the years. I'm sure we can all agree on that. What I find interesting is that there is still a pool of players, and when I say pool, I mean a really, really big pool. There's no shortage of players out there, some rushed, some normals, and some extreme players. Given the age of the game I think that is fantastic.

    I enjoy the grind, which is why I've been playing for as long as I have, and I take my time with it. While I started out with just one account, that turned into two .. three .. and now seven accounts. It's a wild ride and allows me to play the game without having to wait for troops and heros to regen. Clan Games, potions, spells, magic items .. They're awesome in their own right. Progression has really gotten easier. TH9 used to be at least a year of normal progression time. No more! I think this helps to ensure that a lot of players find their own and grow at their own speed.

    When looking at a clan community, I felt that an Independent clan wasn't offering me all the benefits of what Supercell had to offer. So I started to look at communities, and found the Reddit Clan System (RCS). I joined Reddit Pirates, was bumped up to a Co-Leader position, and over time got more familiar with what the RCS did and had to offer. There was then an opportunity to help rebuild one of their "OG" clans which was dying - Reddit Yankee - Which I applied for and was transitioned to as Leader a few years ago. Reddit Yankee is now a Clan Level 19 clan, has a successful feeder, runs constant Farm Wars...

    What I can say for the strength of a clan and how to ensure it succeeds for as long as it does is this: Find good people. Find active folks who want to help Lead, and want to see things grow. This is so important. Doing things together makes it easier, but it is also one of the coolest things about mobile gaming. The leadership team their is global, and it's freaking awesome.

    Communication outside of the game is vital. While I lead Reddit Yankee, a bunch of us founded The teamRDKYK Supercell Community which has blossomed into a Discord server of almost one thousand people, twenty clans across Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, and Brawl Stars in a little over a year. A truly humbling experience. Why am I telling you this? Because I want anyone who is interested in developing their Clan to the fullest the tools of how I was able to do it. Being able to build outside of the game is crucial, why? Friendships develop. Fun develops. Supercell has developed a global user base, and being able to get different perspectives, chill, shoot the shit about the game, and learn about each other is truly something that I enjoy every single day.

    This also rolls directly into recruitment. While there are players who enjoy the signing in / raiding / signing out aspect of Clash of Clans, from my years of playing there are folks who want that next level of activity, next level of engagement - And that is what a Discord, Kik, Slack, whatever - That is what an external chat program can bring to the game. Not only that, but having a clearly decisive requirements and expectation structure is important as well. Have TH requirements. Have hero requirements. Have Clan Games requirements. Have REQUIREMENTS! A strong clan is not built on randoms joining who sign in once every other week and have TH8 walls at TH12 (Unless it's a donation account and not their main account) - A strong clan is built on finding the right people.

    One area that we use for recruiting is on certain statistics that all players have. The three primary ones that can be used to gauge activity? Clan Games points, Season Attacks, and Season Challenge points. We literally developed a custom bot which is able to poll that information for new recruits. If those stats look terrible, or show a lack of activity, coupled with other factors such as low heros, low troop compositions, chances are they are just a dud and not worth the effort (Sorry to say).

    I hope this rant proves useful to someone, anyone, who is looking for that next step. I love the communal aspect of the game, and over my past year of building out teamRDYK, those lessons above are what I learned to be the most fruitful. Passing this information on to you will allow you, whoever you are, to say to yourself - You know what - I can build my own community too! And by all of us creating such great things, we only make the game better and more enjoyable for EVERYONE!

    So, what's the tl;dr?

    1. Successful clans are ran by a group of folks who are loyal, mature, and enjoy growing things.
    2. Communication outside of the game is important to ensuring active folks.
    3. Do good and those who are interested in doing good will find you.
    4. There are key statistic information to find good recruits

    I'm sure you guys out there have other ways to drive a strong Clan and a strong Community -- Let's share and help to build the best possible environment for all players!

    Thanks for reading and see you on the battlefield!

    flashBang

    Focused on building each other UP - NOT putting each other down

    submitted by /u/flashbangcoc
    [link] [comments]

    This isn't fair :/ [humour]

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] The hero we need, but don't deserve

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    [HUMOR] Remember when lightning was a spell? No, me neither

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    [MISC] Downloaded CoC a few days ago. Starting to get the hang of it.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    [GOAL] Finally completed the game! (for now..)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    [Misc] Came back to game after years! Was switching to my another id i used for donation back when I was doing pushing...when logged in found this msg(don't even know that language) can someone explain wtf is going on and sorry for bad English

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    [BUILDER]The Bomber AI is just...��

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    [MISC] Trained up an army and noticed something kinda cool with my dark elixir

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    [MISC] The day has come...

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    [GOAL] Zero to hero! Day 4 - 3240! Finally, some good f**ing league)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    [VIDEO] My King managed to survive a 3 star on defence

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    [MISC] Found this searching for a base, must’ve taken quite some time to make

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment