• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    Clash of Clans [MISC] Here’s my Skeleton Army (559 skeletons)

    Clash of Clans [MISC] Here’s my Skeleton Army (559 skeletons)


    [MISC] Here’s my Skeleton Army (559 skeletons)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:35 AM PDT

    [IDEA] A bin button to remove a pending army

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:57 AM PDT

    [NEWS] ICE QUEEN SKIN for November season pass

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    [MISC] From 1-12 level wall

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:24 AM PDT

    [MISC] November Season Challenges skin? Ice Queen?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:06 AM PDT

    [RANT] Why is the messaging platform so bad?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 12:04 PM PDT

    Maybe this is discussed frequently, but I never see anyone else complaining about it so figured I'd leave my thoughts.

    The messaging features in clash are horrendous. They basically havent updated them since the game was released. There are so many problems with the way the chat works, I dont even know where to begin.

    First of all, why are we limited the way we are? Considering that the focus of the game for most long-term players is warring, which requires active collaboration of up to fifty players, shouldnt the chat features support communication? But no, the only ways I can specifically reach somebody are either calling them out by name in chat or in an inbox message to the entire clan, or using a 3rd party app which is not ideal.

    If I rely on the chat, I have to hope that the people I'm talking to see my message before too many others say anything, or my message is lost. Why not implement an actual username tag like most social media platforms have? "@username" should at least notify them in game that somebody is talking to them.

    Inbox messages work, but I feel that I should be able to message a specific player's inbox. Plus there's a damn cooldown, which doesnt make any sense. It would be fantastic if we could send individual players messages that generated push notifications.

    In addition to the system sucking ass, the technical elements of the chat make it feel like it is from 2005.

    • When I'm typing a message to go to the inboxes, I cant edit the message without deleting the whole thing and retyping.

    • I cant paste into inbox messages.

    • Regular chat messages appear in one line, and to review the early part of my message I have to scroll all the way to the left.

    • there is a default limit to characters I can use in my messages, which makes communication that much harder.

    Maybe I'm off base for thinking supercell should improve their own chat features, and I should just accept that we have to use discord or something, but I would really love for some of these changes to be considered.

    submitted by /u/Sterbin
    [link] [comments]

    [MISC] Ok I'm sorry for another dragon statue post but did you guys know the thing f'ing breaths fire?!? �� �� ��

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    [ART] I accidently bought season pass with two days left... Doesn't bother me too much though, I get to fight with this guy!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:50 AM PDT

    [MISC] Last ever hero level remaining. Rest easy my builders. Go on a vacation until th13 arrives. You all have done a great job. :)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    [IDEA] Future holidays/seasonal weather for villages

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:40 AM PDT

    It would be nice if we could possibly get a semi dark rainy village for Halloween. Just like how we get a snowy village for Christmas. Season weather, such as tiny leaves falling for fall or have all the trees outside are village start turning brown and orange.

    I'm sure our village people would love some weather changes 😊

    submitted by /u/iSecretWeapon
    [link] [comments]

    [HUMOR] Grand Warden with a Mega Tesla fetish

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:29 AM PDT

    [GOAL] First time in Legend league!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:17 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] Funny but true

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    [GOAL]royal ghosts are too op! Finished dragon's lair as a th9!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:41 AM PDT

    [GLITCH]/[BUG] The recruitment resource for clans still not working?!?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    [RANT] So freaking annoying

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    [IDEAS] Is it good idea?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    [ASK] Whats this for?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    [Humor] [Video] Rest in peace royal ghost video (sound on)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:34 PM PDT

    [MISC] Max base, yet OG castle spot + obstacles.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 10:54 PM PDT

    [GLITCH]Can we get an update to wallbreaker AI? They're the worst troop in the game right now. Seriously where are they going? There's a wall right there with an enclosed building. AI should send them to nearest wall with an enclosed building.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] Air Sweeper OP

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] 90's kids will remember this...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment