• Breaking News

    Friday, August 13, 2021

    Clash of Clans I need a good th11 army for when i drop some or all of my heroes. (Preferably not edrag spam)

    Clash of Clans I need a good th11 army for when i drop some or all of my heroes. (Preferably not edrag spam)


    I need a good th11 army for when i drop some or all of my heroes. (Preferably not edrag spam)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    [OC] Level 13 Cannon 3D rendering by me

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Will I be able to take out both air defenses if I zap this selected wall section?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Great Value ��

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Nerf too op for a cc defence troop .

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Why does it says 'unlocks' when i already unlocked it?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    Let's take a moment and appreciate Archers for their intelligence !

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Let me answer some questions that seem to be a pattern on this sub

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    "Should I fix my rush or make a new account?" Obviously fix your rush. It'll take longer to start over than to fix your rush but if you want to pass the time you can do both

    "Should I gem this?" Yes, only if you have all 5 builders.

    "How do I fix this rush?" Upgrade stuff. Keep all builders busy and your lab running at all times

    "What do you guys think of my base?" We think it's beautiful

    insert clip of battle machine making stupid decisions yes I believe we've come to that conclusion

    "What's the fastest way to get OTTO?" The only thing you need to concern yourself with are the following: mines, storages, level 4 double cannon, level 6 archer tower, level 8 mortar, clock tower, battle machine, mega Tesla, cannon carts. Everything else can stay level unless you have extra to spend. Don't concern yourself with upgrading star lab until you need to in order to get more cannon cart upgrades.

    "How do I attack this base?" Spam e-dragons

    "How is this base possible?" Engineered bases. Long ago you didn't have to place all structures to upgrade to next TH. Now you do.

    submitted by /u/PyrrhaOfTeamJNPR
    [link] [comments]

    I have all my heroes an offene max and defence is going max exept kannons, mortars and bomb Towers. Should I go to th12 already?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    Don't try to Ball oon us, we get it poppin!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    lmao this is ironic

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    At what point should i start rushing my builder base for OTTO Hut? This is mine now

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    What’s up with this?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Here is a little spreadsheet of all of the buildings required for getting O.T.T.O the fastest

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    The journey of rushing a Level 1 Storages account is over. I can longer rush it any further. Now, time to unrush it.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    With the new decoration coming out I wanted to share with you guys my little collection!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    Forgive me

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    How did the archer tower hit my archer?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    If yall don’t care about trophies do this. Look into your defense log and visit the villages that attacked you. Chose the ones with a lot of loot on the collectors and attack with barch. I’ve gotten so much gold, elixir and dark elixir doing this

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    How close would you say I am to maxing my th9?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    Average day in Clash

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    [idea] put a “send notification” button next to players in cw, which reminds the player to attack in cw (only possible once per attack)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    So recently I started to have big issues. Whenever I login to my account (most of the time) the inbox tab won't appear. Not only that, whenever I try to visit a village or finish attacking, it keeps loading forever. And I can't even attack cause it gets stuck at 'searching for opponent'. Pls help��

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Please stop asking if you should start over.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    The answer is no. 100% of the time. I dont care if you're TH14 with level 1 everything, every TH upgrade exposes you to more and more loot. There's literally no unfixable build, I've maxed an account the "proper" way, and I've TH4 to 10 rushed and swiftly made my base half defendable. Yes, your lab is going to be running for eternity. Yes, you should focus on farming troops to fix a rush (gobs, barbs, archers). Yes, farm DE and use absolutely 0 DE for attacks. It all goes to BK and AQ, hit level 40 with both and possibly reconsider. No, walls dont matter. TH8-10 is dragon/lavaloon city. My experience, TH11 gave me a break from it, but now E-drag spam is back with a vengeance (it never left). If you're TH 9-10 and for some reason still in war with a ridiculously rushed base, max loons and spare some of that sweet DE to max your lava hound. Rage+haste. Dont lightning a damn thing unless they have 2+ AD's in range. Use AQ walk, kill squad with cc/siege, sacrifice heros at the beginning for no reason, it doesn't matter. You'll probably 2star if you properly place hounds. To summarize, Fix your base, fuk yo wallz, air troops go BRRRR and always donate goblins to dickheads.

    submitted by /u/Criss-cross-duece
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment