• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Clash of Clans This amazing cosplay

    Clash of Clans This amazing cosplay


    This amazing cosplay

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    Literally Unplayable

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    Um what kind of bug is this supercell

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    Supercell is now displaying Ads in the News section ��

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    I decided from the begining to not use any gems. Approaching 16,000

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    [GOAL] Almost 4900 on my th5. Second worldwide

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    Just hit town hall 9, very excited

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Attempting to undo my wrong.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    Microtransaction spending survey

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Im doing a research survey for my dissertation which is about microtransaction spending in video games , if anyone has a free 5 minutes to fill out the survey it is highly appreciated

    https://northumbria.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/mtx-survey

    Thanks

    (just to note the survey is 18+)

    submitted by /u/Mooz_XD
    [link] [comments]

    On today’s, “What will Battle Machine do?” you can select A) Take out the structures in front of him or B) Pass by the structures to stand underneath the double crusher gauntlet. Which one will you choose?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    All the new stuff got me looking through my old screenshots, Anyone else remember all of this?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Read the goddamn patch notes people

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Guys, just please read the patch notes. I am so tired of people spamming the same thing. As soon as something new releases, people start getting crazy when they should have just read the patch notes. If only there were something easily accessible within the game to read them.

    Over the past week, we've done some parkour from: "Help my donations glitched, why can't I donate/receive max troops???!!!!" to "I can now unlock Otto with a underleveled BM?" then "My pets are showing up in the BB"?! along with the Paw icon on the BB's troops ability.

    Then, we've had "The Miner's health bar is gone!?", "My HeRoEs ArE cHeApEr NoW?" and finally now we have ads in the news tab (yes, we do).

    I know that a lot of those are glitches, but if you just read the patch notes and spent 5 minutes looking through this sub, you would know that what you were about to post about a bug or feature has probably already been posted a dozen or more times before.

    submitted by /u/The_Bold_One1234
    [link] [comments]

    After about 6 years playing, I finally looted 1 billion gold and elixir. Hbu?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    I feel calm watching this blue butterfly just flying around.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    [ask] so all upgrades are done or as you can see in progress but i have a few more lab upgrades, do i go to thall 8 even though the lab isnt finished or wait it out.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    I was thinking about Queen Walk for the townhall (blue) And main charge with bowler+ Valkeryies (red) Suggestions ?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    This little park in my base

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Yayyyy th10 which is a best league to fsrm in thanks

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Just got back in game, have all these gems and max heros... what to use them on

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    5900 trophy reaches and what is it look like to be in the 5700 trophy range.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    Lets goooooo just hit TH11!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Spending League Medals

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    My method of spending my league medals is not popular among my clan.

    I am a fairly new Town Hall 11 and am in a clan that takes CWL pretty seriously. We are currently in Crystal 3 so I earn about 200 medals every month. Since I started participating in CWL I have been saving my medals. I purchased a hammer of building and a hammer of fighting so I don't have to worry about the cooldown down the road.

    The way I see it is that I can spend 120 medals to buy a hammer and save 7-8 days, or I can wait until I'm a higher town hall level where I can save 14 to even 20 days with the same 120 medals.

    A lot of my clan mates spend them right when they receive them. So I was wondering, does saving them actually save time or is there something I am missing? I think it's just hard for people to have the ability to upgrade something and not do it.

    I only see one advantage to using medals now and not waiting when it comes to speeding up progress. If they are used now I would have a stronger base and a stronger army and maybe my clan will place higher in the next CWL, meaning more medals for me. The. Those medals are spent and in the next CWL the clan will do even better and so on. But I don't think this would make a big enough difference to change our clans placement.

    So I was just wondering what everybody else thinks about this. Maybe there is something that I am missing, or maybe other people don't realize that they can get better value out of their medals.

    submitted by /u/Equivalent_Syrup_632
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment