• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    Clash of Clans 5 Gems for 1 Million Builder Gold, very balanced trade.

    Clash of Clans 5 Gems for 1 Million Builder Gold, very balanced trade.


    5 Gems for 1 Million Builder Gold, very balanced trade.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:51 AM PST

    [RANT] So apparently “yes” is an expletive that must be censored because reasons

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:33 AM PST

    [MISC] Super Giant and his cooler and bigger brother, the Giant

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:40 PM PST

    [MISC] 8 years later and clash still hasn’t been beat

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:41 AM PST

    [MISC] The skin for each hero that shows the most skin.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:10 AM PST

    [VIDEO] Thats one way to finish an attack

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:34 AM PST

    [GOAL] Finally!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:30 AM PST

    [GOAL] We finally made our way out of the Master League III, we have been stock there for 4 months, and we made our way out of there in a beautiful way.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:46 AM PST

    [GOAL] Undefeated champs March 2021��

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:45 AM PST

    [MISC] same trophies in both villages, i’m stuck in infinite loop

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:31 AM PST

    [GOAL] After many shovels from clan games, my collection of festive trees is finally complete!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:59 PM PST

    [GOAL] So close, yet so far.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:35 AM PST

    [Ask] A blessing from the lord, I came back to my low level acc and see this, now I dont need to worry about coins or elixir for a while, why is this even here tho?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:16 AM PST

    [GLITCH] The same stone has 2 different prices

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:52 AM PST

    [Misc] in a th9 and just completed the "bowling alley" map, getting ready for the "keep your cool" one, wish me luck!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:59 AM PST

    [ASK] Regarding distribution of medals bonus for CWL

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:45 AM PST

    The best and worst part of CWL is bonus medals.

    Yes, they're really helpful for your bases , 60 extra medals are not a joke but the most irritating work is to distribute them to 8 worthy people among 15-20 people fighting for the same.

    In my clan, we generally rotate below bases so that most of them score good 8 stars for max medals from the CWL but this cause a problem

    Few of the people attend less than 7 wars (4 or 3 sometimes) hence I(we) are unable to decide who are actually worthy of bonus medals

    We distribute medals on the basis of performance, but due to different number of attacks or sometime mismatch townhall's it's very difficult to decide which to chose.

    Is there a way (or a formula/online service) which I can use to decide the top 8 performers in the CWL.

    submitted by /u/atamakahere
    [link] [comments]

    [GOAL] Satisfaction: getting both heroic attack and defense. TH9 beats a rushed TH12.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:10 AM PST

    [HIMB] What do you guys think about my dragon-style TH10 troll base?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:08 AM PST

    [Next] Any suggestions for what I should do to improve? I always lose when I get raided and I'm trying to upgrade townhall but I need the lab, in order to get the lab I need more elixir, in order to get more elixir I need to upgrade my elixir storage.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:03 AM PST

    [HWYA] Can anyone tell me a good strategy to attack this base. I’m a newer TH10 still learning.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:26 AM PST

    [ASK] Build advice for a TH8 base with the support of alt accounts

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:03 AM PST

    [ASK] Build advice for a TH8 base with the support of alt accounts

    So i've started playing with a new account and now reached TH8. As most of you probably know, TH7, TH8 and (TH9 to some extend) is a pretty freuqent victim of the Dragons + Lightning strat.

    So I've made a base leaned onto the popular TH9 design philosophy, just in tiny.
    So now I'm asking for ideas for improving it. I have a maxed TH10 account that donates troops for "reliable" additional defense (like a lvl 6 Dragon due to clan boni). This far I am relatively happy with the result of not having been 3 star'd since using the setup, but there are people here who have a better understanding of the game than me.

    I should mention than I'm aiming towards upgrading the center cannon to a double cannon.

    Thanks for the advice in advance :D

    My current TH8 base.

    submitted by /u/MrNeeto
    [link] [comments]

    [ASK] How do you guys deal with staying in the right trophy range while farming?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 12:30 PM PST

    I'm th9 currently and at gold 3, i farm with lvl 1 baby dragons (about to be lvl 2). I often don't get 50 percent when farming, so i slowly decline i rank. How do you guys deal with this? Do you switch out armies every few attacks so that you keep on being in the trophy range you want to be? Or do you guys think leveling the baby dragons will make enough of the difference?

    EDIT: most of the time i'll still have baby dragons left over, because i've got the loot i want to and i only have 1 barrack at lvl 11 so it takes years to train them, so maybe when the baby dragon timer goes down, and they level to lvl 2 i'll get 50% on nearly all runs.

    submitted by /u/GottaBecomeBetter
    [link] [comments]

    [ASK] is there any way I can change the info on supercell id

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:52 AM PST

    I wondered what would happen if I put the age to 8 years old on supercell I'd, so I tried it out on the account I wanted to try strategic rushing on. I can't join my clan because the age censors everything and my clan mates hate it. I don't want to wait 10 years before the censoring stops. Is there anything I can do to avoid the consequences of doing something dumb?

    submitted by /u/py234567
    [link] [comments]

    [HWYA]. I’m a th 11 with lvl 35 heroes. Lvl 8 GW. I’m really bad at attacking

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:42 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment