• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Clash of Clans [Meta] NEW HEROS CONFIRMED in Winter r/ClashofClans Update

    Clash of Clans [Meta] NEW HEROS CONFIRMED in Winter r/ClashofClans Update


    [Meta] NEW HEROS CONFIRMED in Winter r/ClashofClans Update

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Heros of course in this context meaning moderators of our lovely subreddit. Sorry for the clickbait and heart attacks.

    Following a rigorous selection process including interviews, friendly challenges, checking of references, evening gown competitions, and physical fitness tests - 5 new moderators have been chosen from among a pool of 300k subreddit subscribers and millions of applicants. Please join us in welcoming them, below are some introductions.

    /u/thiswillgetoneupvote

    Hello everyone. I am thiswillgetoneupvote. Oh, how I wish I could change my username. Anyway, my IGN is milo. I have a TH12 nearing max and am working on maxing my TH9. I love farming, and upgrading walls makes me happy. Super gobs ftw. I have been in RCS clans for over a year now, mostly in Reddit Storm. I spent some time in Reddit Zulu as well. I have always been a lurker on this sub, and will probably continue to be. I would however like to share what I have learned about this wonderful game over the years. Outside of Clash of Clans, I am in college studying CIS, and I play some PC games like Rust and Cold War. My favorite tv shows are Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Mandalorian. I am excited to be here. Cheers :)

    /u/DavisAF

    Hello everyone! I'm Davis. I've been playing COC for about a year and I have 5 accounts from Th 13-9. You've probably seen me on this sub often if you sort by new. I enjoy farming and doing friendly challenges in-game. I love discussing possible strategies in war and watching others attack. I make sure no ones on when I do my attacks though. Outside of Clash, I play every sport under the sun and am pretty decent at badminton, table tennis and football. I study Mechanical Engg in uni. I'm looking forward to helping you all out in whatever way I can.

    /u/EmBrAcE-DeAtH

    Hey! I'm EmBrAcE-DeAtH, (Ed for short) otherwise known as RingwraithReborn, and I'm one of your new censorship overlords a new mod here on /r/ClashOfClans! I've been clashing, lurking on the subreddit and commenting on the forums since 2015, and I have several accounts of varying different levels! Clash aside, I'm an 18-year old chemistry student from the UK, and I'm also a mod on /r/Smite (a MOBA) and /r/FallGuysGame (a party game), and I'm stoked to help out here too.

    /u/GingerbreadRecon

    Hi everyone, I'm GingerbreadRecon, or gingerbread2005, or just Sam, it really depends whereabouts you find me. I've been lurking on this sub for months and months now, so you are very unlikely to know me, however I hope to be more active and engaged now! I'm from good old Britain, 16 years old and edit videos way too much to keep me sane. It may surprise you to know that I do actually play some sports like squash (however that has been closed for a while now due to covid). In terms of Clash, I've been playing the game for well over a year now and am currently town hall 10. I'm not in any competitive clan or anything, just play the game because I enjoy it! Despite not playing the game for ages, I'm pretty knowledgeable on attacks and all, so just give me a shout if you want a strategy. Except for LaLo. Do not ask me about LaLo. Please. Also, welcome to England where we take everything as a joke and nobody else can quite understand why it's funny. That is exactly the reason why Boris is our PM, because we find him bloody hilarious.

    /u/CongressmanCoolRick

    Hi, I'm CCR, clasher and sub member since 2014. I have a max account at every TH level so far and run a mixed level war clan. While not clashing or answering questions here on the sub, I'm busy chasing around a rambunctious toddler who likes to think shes a superbarb. What I want most out of being a mod is to reshape this subreddit into the premiere source for clash discussion and content beyond just memes. Humor is a big part of the sub and its not going anywhere, but we need to find ways to make sure other posts can get a foothold and thrive here as well. How that is going to look is TBD. Overall I'm just here to do my best to better the sub. So help us help you please - hit that report button on questionable posts/comments, shoot us mod mail with suggestions, get involved in threads and let us all know what you want out of the sub. I'm all ears.

    submitted by /u/CongressmanCoolRick
    [link] [comments]

    [HUMOR] Feels so much like it.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:35 AM PST

    [HUMOR] How to get the log obstacle early.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:37 AM PST

    [IDEA] At least then War CC's won't be empty

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:07 PM PST

    [HUMOR] Oh the pain

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:26 AM PST

    [HUMOUR] There is an uncanny similarity

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:30 AM PST

    [HUMOR] HOG RIDERRRRRRRRR

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:01 AM PST

    [humor] muhahahahahahaha

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:25 AM PST

    [STRATEGY] Zapquaker - Get all zapquake combinations to destroy a building, according to your spell levels

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:07 AM PST

    [STRATEGY] Zapquaker - Get all zapquake combinations to destroy a building, according to your spell levels

    A quick demo

    Hello clashers!

    I've developed a small website as a side project which allows anyone to quickly figure out all zapquake combinations to destroy buildings, given your own spell levels.

    No maths, no spreadsheets, no maxed spells/TH required.

    Try it live now at : https://zapquaker.netlify.app/

    It's open-source. Looking forward to reading your feedback & suggestions. Please let me know if you find a bug, do not hesitate to share it if you find it useful. If this can help at least one player out there, I'd be glad!

    Cheers.

    PS: In the light of the latest December 2020 update preview, I've included the updated Scattershots HP buff, the Royal Champion until level 25, and the level 8 X-Bow. I will remove the Clan Castle as soon as the update drops.

    submitted by /u/Bryght7
    [link] [comments]

    [HUMOUR] We Both use Same army too

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:11 AM PST

    [HUMOR] Guess he lied.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Jedi mind trick base layouts be like...[humor]

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:22 AM PST

    [HUMOR] RIP Freeze spell you had a great run.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:51 PM PST

    [MISC] I was so long gone, that builders started upgrading for me. Same for laboratory and I had a big dialog with the villager, which I’ve never seen before.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:50 PM PST

    [HUMOR]

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:37 AM PST

    [HUMOR] HAPPY LOGMAS TO ALL!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:39 AM PST

    [MISC] I thought this was a very clean profile because of the Level, Stars, & PB.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:55 AM PST

    [MISC] New siege machine soon to be announced

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:12 AM PST

    [HUMOR] That frantic dash for the volume button, only to hit the wrong one.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:35 AM PST

    [Humor] THATS WHAT WE LIKE TO SEE

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:54 AM PST

    MEET THE KING... WARRIOR KING. My skin concept for Supercell Make Campaign. [IDEA]

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:59 AM PST

    Supercell have given sneak peak of invisible spell 3 years ago! [Humor]

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:12 PM PST

    MERRY LOG-MAS (I think log will be happy) [ART] (I use the tag because I have to)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:09 AM PST

    [BUILDER] Here I come O.T.T.O!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:35 AM PST

    [MISC] Super Wizard coming to Clash of Clans!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment