• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Clash of Clans Open Recruitment Thread!

    Clash of Clans Open Recruitment Thread!


    Open Recruitment Thread!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Hello Reddit Clashers! It's time for an Open Recruitment Thread. All clans, RCS or not are welcome to recruit within this post. This is the only place recruiting is allowed on this subreddit. Just a reminder though, you are welcome to recruit at any time at r/ClashofClansRecruit (max one post per clan per week). You can also view all Verified Reddit Clans on this page. Additional tips on recruiting can be found here. There's also a recruiting channel in our partnered discord!

    Format should be as follows:

    • Clan Name: __________
    • Clan Tag:
    • Clan Level:
    • Clan Entry Reqs: (TH9/ArchersLvl/etc)
    • Additional info:

    Friendly reminder! reddit automatically removes comments that contain compressed links as spam, be sure to include the full link in your post. If you'd like to use some pretty formatting you can find out more here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [HUMOUR] Well, now what?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    [Humor] War day with the boys

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    [MISC] completed walls challenge in one go ��

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    [HUMOUR] It Happens Sometimes

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] no way ����

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    [HUMOR] And u thought the Queen AI was bad

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] Made my own ending of this meme

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    [HUMOUR] ok then

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    [HUMOR] Come on, I had to

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    [MISC] My clan didn't seem too excited so I'll share it here... I managed to get 25000 points using 5 out of 6 of my accounts on Clan Games before the first day ended! (My first account is in Legend League so is only on 3k).

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    [HUMOUR] No words

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    [GOAL] After 5 years of hard work and sweat I managed to max my main village!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    [Humor] My clanmates and I always rush to see who can boot first

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    [Humor] Can’t comprehend why they’re so eager when they haven’t even tried to take down their own mirrors

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    [HUMOUR] Thanks for the free loot

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    [Goal] I made it to 50k donations, also I missed taking a screenshot at 50k

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    [Humor] I swear they are the dumbest troop

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    [GOAL] Made it to level 200 today !

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Account Ban [RANT]

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    This is the email which I sent to Supercell Support today. I feel like jumping off something really high right now. Clash Of Clans meant so much to me and I invested so much into it. To see it all gone is a heart wrenching loss.

    I blurred out some info.

    Hey guys,

    I don't know if this email is going to find a real person, but I hope so, and I certainly need to at least try.

    The action which you guys have decided to take against my account is wrong and completely unfair. It has also made me really depressed. Supercell games are a big part of my life and how I spend most of my time nowadays. I have invested countless hours and resources into CoC so, I am emailing to hopefully make a proper case.

    My account is :

    Player name: "M*****©"

    Tag: #######

    Clan: Tyrones Revenge

    Xp Level: 145

    TownHall: 11

    Just today I was with my brother who is also a Clash of Clans player and from time to time he likes to play on my phone because it has a bigger screen. We have both of our Supercell IDs saved to the same device so we can easily switch.

    My brother's account is :

    Player name: "F****s"

    Tag: #######

    Clan: Tyrones Revenge

    Xp Level: 120

    TownHall: 11

    I gave him my phone and he switched as usual, but after loading his account, the game suddenly kicked him out. When we tried to log back in, it showed us a screen that said "your account has been locked for security reasons. Enter the unlock code to recover your account".

    We had no idea what the code was so we tried to contact support.

    Now here is where the mixup must have happened...I'm not sure how exactly, but the chat that we tried to recover Francis's account through must have been connected to MARKMAN, so I'm guessing that from support it would look like MARKMAN was trying to recover an account that didn't belong to him. We tried our best to answer all the questions they asked but when we opened the app again all we saw was a screen saying the account, MARKMAN, had been permanently banned for "phishing attempts".

    When we realized what had happened, we then tried to contact support again through the chat but this time on Francis's account: in an attempt to explain the situation. It was futile though. They simply said we had violated some policy and that the ban was permanent.

    Which leaves us here--neither my brother nor I can log into our accounts... Right now I am so devastated at the loss of my account and I'm praying there is some way to get it back. As I said before, I'm a devoted clasher, have been for years. I would hate to see this mixup destroy everything I've put into this game.

    I am willing to provide any further information that I can to help.

    Thanks, Markman.

    submitted by /u/iheukwumere2004
    [link] [comments]

    [MISC] I know we all tap it just to hear the wail of the Royal Ghost. Gone... but with us in spirit.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] Title it yourself...:D

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    [Humor]

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    [humor] omg such a fun fact i did not know that! haha lol

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    [MISC] after many years of good work, his time has finally come... Goodbye, zyrowolf. You will be missed

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment