• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Clash of Clans [ASK] please supercell , add this in Clash of Clans. I am sure I'm not the only one who wants this added in the game!

    Clash of Clans [ASK] please supercell , add this in Clash of Clans. I am sure I'm not the only one who wants this added in the game!


    [ASK] please supercell , add this in Clash of Clans. I am sure I'm not the only one who wants this added in the game!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    [BUILDER] concept of the notification which we really need

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] Yup I tried making a meme as a TH3 by just looking at posts in this sub

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] When you accidentally leave the progress base on for 5 minutes and come back to a tree in the middle of the village for the next 12 hours

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    [HUMOUR] I've had 250k dark elixir for the last week

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    [WAR] Everything is on the line for this final war

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    [GOAL] I finally got O.T.T.O!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    [GOAL] Max town hall 11 is upon us.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    [HUMOR] Builder base

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    [RANT] CLASH OF CLANS CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS TERRIBLE! BEWARE IN-GAME PURCHASE ERROR IT WILL COST YOU MONEY AND GEMS!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    The past 48 hours have been a CUSTOMER SERVICE NIGHTMARE!

    To start this thread off I'd like to start by saying I've been playing Clash of Clans for years! I've probably spent over $500 (at least) so I've got some experience on how to make and use an in game purchase.

    On July 6th I went to purchase a $27.99 pack of gems and it seemed to be fine but the shop froze and crashed in game. I didn't receive a notification that the purchase went through and I didn't receive any gems so I just opened the shop and tried again. This time there was no problem and I made my purchase and got my 2500 gems.

    No problems,until I checked my Apple billing and saw I was charged a $13.99 pack on top of my $27.99 pack. I didn't receive the 1200 gems for the $13.99 pack nor did I make that purchase intentionally. I assumed it was a result of the shop error and refunded the charge through Apple.

    When I opened my Clash of Clans the next morning they had deducted 1200 gems from my account (putting my balance at a negative). I was confused as I had not received the gems for the purchase I refunded so I reached out to in-game support and that's where the hot mess that they call customer support started out.

    My case was picked up by a representative name Juan, who just told me I was wrong and they had given me the gems (I only got the 2500 I meant to buy and didn't refund). He stated that the purchase I was talking about was from July 1st anyway. I did make a purchase of two $13.99 packs on July first but they hadn't been refunded. He then told me that I was wrong and there was nothing he could do.

    I responded with screenshots of my payment history showing my July 1st purchases and my July 6th purchases (including the error one I refunded through Apple). I had the receipts from both my Apple account and my paypal that I use to make the purchases.

    I received a response from a new representative named Anderson.

    He informed me that not only could he not see the $13.99 charge from July 6th but actually I had made no purchases at $13.99 in July (I had made 2 and been charged 3 times) and he told me to double check my statements (which I had provided that clearly show dates and amounts sent to clash of clans). He then linked me to Apple to request the refund (which I had already done and told them about in the first place).

    I responded that I had already refunded it and was contacting them over the lost gems I had never received in the first place.

    He then explained that because I had refunded it they took the gems, and because I had "used" them my balance was negative. He then told me this was to ensure fairness. He told me the. Only way to fix it was to buy more gems (which I will not be doing ever again due to the RIDICULOUS experience it has been trying to deal with customer service)

    He then asked me "what else can I help you with?"

    When I responded with " I never received the gems for my $13.99 charge"

    I got an automatic response of "Unfortunately there is nothing else we can add to help you with this matter. If you have any questions about a different topic, you can contact us again after some time. Thank you."

    Everything I replied after that was ignored.

    I then contacted external support via email which shockingly was not any better.

    I spoke with a representative named Dean who asked for my account ID, opened my file and told me that he couldn't see the charge or the refund on my account. When I asked him to return my balance to positive he told me he cannot do that because when you refund gems you have already used they take them back with a negative balance.

    When I told him he had just said that he couldn't see a refund or charge on my account and asked why I had been deducted if this was the case he never responded.

    I then tried the transaction specific email.

    I was answered by Jim, who told me that I did get the gems, I spent them on a cannon, and then refunded them. Jim never asked for my account and I never specified and of those detail in the email. There was no way he could look up what he needed without knowing which account I was talking about. I responded to him asking him how he was able to do this and never heard back.

    Overall the inconsistency in the information from Clash of Clans support has been ridiculous. I have been told I refunded a purchase from the 1st, that I made no purchases in July, that the purchase and refund don't exist, and that I did make the purchase and receive the gems. No one has taken my concerns seriously and I have been dismissed and ignored over $13.99 worth of virtual currency that I PAID FOR by a company with a yearly revenue of 2 BILLION DOLLARS.

    The irony is I would have continued to spend money if this had been resolved easily but there's no way I'm risking this happening with a greater amount of money another time.

    I provided all the representatives with concrete proof of my purchases and charges from several sources and was treated like I was attempting to scam them. I'm very disappointed.

    I've recently checked the reviews on the App Store and have realized I'm not the first person to have this problem with charges and customer support.

    MAKE IN-GAME PURCHASES AT YOUR OWN RISK BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET IT RESOLVED!!

    submitted by /u/NDeca
    [link] [comments]

    [HUMOR] The Four Horsemen of 'Being out of war'

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] "二和県闘借" "城巡行科"

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] Always happens right when your heroes finish training too smh (credit to @FrankNRoses for template)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    [MISC] i bet there are even more

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] My first Clash of clan meme, if u dont like it then pls ignore it.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    [HUMOR] It is pretty much the end of CWL. Credit to u/terra_coc for the ss!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    [war] donating for war

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    [Video] i found that if u have the skeleton king skin on, his fingers move while hes being upgraded!!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    [GOAL] However many months later to get this bad boi up the last 10 levels and I finally have the little guy (O.T.T.O >>> Obedient Time Taking Operator)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    [HUMOR] first post here I did not make the template

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    [IDEAS] There should be an option where can put troops you want to dispose in a donation box or something, and your clanmates can choose from the disposed troops so that it will be added to their clan castle

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    It'd be a great feature, since it'd be a waste of resources to edit your army and delete troops. You give away troops you don't want to use and others can have the troops. It's a win-win since your elixir is not wasted.

    submitted by /u/gasoisawesome
    [link] [comments]

    [ASK] can we please get dark elixir with cwl points

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    [GOAL] the clan finally had a perfect war!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    [WAR] We lost the 7th war by 1 star and didn’t get promoted cause of it, F’s in the chat pls

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment