• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 28, 2020

    Clash of Clans [ASK] should I start playing clash of clans?

    Clash of Clans [ASK] should I start playing clash of clans?


    [ASK] should I start playing clash of clans?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Hello all ,

    I've heard of this game for years but never got into it, but now I've drawn up some interest. I'm making pretty decent money now and decided that if I commit then I'll spend money to upgrade. For those of you wondering , my initial investment would be $600 for upgrading. What should I spend it on? Any help would be appreciated :) I've dabbled with the tutorial and some videos as well, I have a th3.

    submitted by /u/lemonizer96
    [link] [comments]

    [HUMOR] clearly the jungle around the village wasn’t enough so he built his own��

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] AQ gets a tan with her ability?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    [Misc] This is the Max Loot currently available. Too lazy to math so thought I would make someone happy!

    Posted: 28 May 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    [MISC] oddly satisfying

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    [Humor] My brain every time I try to to attack in war

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] Many will relate to this.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    [Humor] gReAt BaSe

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    [IDEAS] Training time would be appreciated !

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    [GLITCH] I finally did it

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    It is ridiculous that issues like this haven’t been fixed in BH... [RANT]

    Posted: 28 May 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    [NEXT] New Super Troop Inferno Dragon ��

    Posted: 28 May 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    [WAR] Second win streak in the last season ruined by a perfect war tie is so annoying

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    [GOAL] I finally reached Champ on my Th6.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    [GLITCH] Archer Tower + Cannon = ��

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    [HUMOR]

    Posted: 27 May 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    [VIDEO] TIL if you force close and reopen CoC, it fast forwards your versus battle attack!

    Posted: 28 May 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    [STRATEGY] Guys, stop asking “what should I upgrade next”

    Posted: 28 May 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    This is a game! You play for fun! As long as you upgrade your buildings, you'll get maxed eventually! Enjoy the ride up. Upgrade what you want to upgrade. If you want to rush, rush. I feel like people are focusing too much on trying to max as quickly as possible. Enjoy the ride up. Game feels boring? Try pushing! Try donate hopping!

    My main account has around 50 walls left until it's a maxed out th13. I didn't ever research what buildings to prioritise. If I wanted to upgrade something, I did. Th9 and 10 players are trying to max as fast as they can. It doesn't matter too much! Th10 was actually quite fun! At th13, everyone has been playing for way longer than you and is a lot better. Other than the impossible leaderboard climb, th13 is actually quite boring. Sure, it's nice to have a big shiny account that can donate any troop and sit comfortably at 5100+ trophies, but the times when I used to push th8-10 were a lot more fun. At low levels, you don't feel like you're required to be the best, and honestly, I wish I'd spent more time at th9/10

    I'm not sure if this came out in the way I intended, but if I was to sum up what I thought, it would be that people should focus more on trying to have fun than trying to max their base.

    Also, if you do need tips on what to upgrade, loot, army buildings, heroes, then defences from most to least expensive, followed by traps. If you want to know the best league for loot, just push as high as you can. Thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/terra_coc
    [link] [comments]

    [goal] I was close before the last update but got it done this time. Your move supercell. ����.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] It's crazy to me the number of people who post the most basic clash things on here

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I have played this game since October 2013 and have 7 accounts (trying to max TH7-13!). I like to think I've seen everything this game has to offer.

    At times, I've felt like this game was dying, but it's still going strong! Proof of that is the fact that people still post the most basic "clash" things on here everyday!

    Things like:

    1. How is this possible?!!? (old engineered bases)
    2. You can force close the game to finish attacks!
    3. What happens if I leave my clan during clan games?
    4. The number of people complaining about bans... (don't steal, sell or borrow accounts!)
    5. etc. etc. etc.

    I love this game and can't imagine not playing. I hope it carries on forever!

    submitted by /u/TheDoc717
    [link] [comments]

    [HUMOR] 1 in a million

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] My OCD would never allow such an atrocity.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    [MISC] how old were you when you realized you could just click the reward from clan games to get gems? I was today years old...

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    [GOAL] We did it boys. Not the biggest achievement but one of several

    Posted: 28 May 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    [MISC] When you are about to max out Builder Hall 5 and then you see this...

    Posted: 27 May 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment