• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Clash of Clans Open Recruitment Thread!

    Clash of Clans Open Recruitment Thread!


    Open Recruitment Thread!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    Hello Reddit Clashers! It's time for an Open Recruitment Thread. All clans, RCS or not are welcome to recruit within this post. This is the only place recruiting is allowed on this subreddit. Just a reminder though, you are welcome to recruit at any time at r/ClashofClansRecruit (max one post per clan per week). You can also view all Verified Reddit Clans on this page. Additional tips on recruiting can be found here. There's also a recruiting channel in our partnered discord!

    Format should be as follows:

    • Clan Name: __________
    • Clan Tag:
    • Clan Level:
    • Clan Entry Reqs: (TH9/ArchersLvl/etc)
    • Additional info:

    Friendly reminder! reddit automatically removes comments that contain compressed links as spam, be sure to include the full link in your post. If you'd like to use some pretty formatting you can find out more here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [AMA] I am Clash of Clans Community Manager Darian - Ask Me Anything

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:35 AM PST

    Hey Redditland,

    It's been a while since we did one of these, and hope you're enjoying the latest update.

    We'll get started at 7pm (it's 6:30pm Helsinki time). But in the meantime, let's get those questions posted. I will begin answering them when the clock hits 7.

    Please make sure you read through previous questions to see if I've already answered the same question elsewhere. For sake of time, I will most likely avoid answering duplicates.

    Additional note: For those of you who've seen my posting habits, I tend to be a bit sassy at times. By no means is it meant to be insulting or offensive. So please take my jokes as tongue in cheek.

    It's 8:35 pm. I need a quick restroom break and a short bite to eat. I was working on a really long reply when I accidentally closed the tab, deleting what I wrote. Now I'm angry. I'll be right back in a few mins.

    Update: Ok it's 8:45, got a snack, pet my kitties, and have an ice cold Coke. Back to business.

    Update: It's now 9:52. I'm gonna stay on for another 10 mins before calling it a night. I'm going to try to get through as many more questions as possible. There are a ton of duplicates to sort through.

    Final update: Alright fam. It's 10:03pm and time to close up shop. If I couldn't get to your question, I sincerely apologize. I truly try to answer as many as I can. Also if I didn't answer yours, chances are it's probably a duplicate of a question already asked so make sure you check to see if it's already answered elsewhere. Have a good night, and see you again soon!

    submitted by /u/Darian_CoC
    [link] [comments]

    [HUMOR] hayday too I guess

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:46 AM PST

    [HUMOR] still miss them XD

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:53 AM PST

    [MISC] Please do... ������

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:37 PM PST

    [Humor] Can you do me a solid? OC base design.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:40 AM PST

    [MISC] Its the battle of the lightning gods!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:53 AM PST

    [HUMOR] Dumping PEKKAs on a weak base for easy trophies like:

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:32 AM PST

    [NEWS] Santa spells are coming! Remember to drop a few on peoples bases so they can enjoy the presents. Also, if someone gives you presents, you can use the Revenge feature to give them some presents in return. Spread the Christmas cheers!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:45 AM PST

    [MISC] Today's Trader Rewards (We're getting another Training Potion)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:11 AM PST

    [Humor] I don’t think it works like that

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:03 PM PST

    [Humor]. Day 4 had such an original idea.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:23 AM PST

    [HUMOR] why does this happen to me

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:38 AM PST

    [MISC] Thanks for the gift kind stranger!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:59 AM PST

    [MISC] Please do!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:19 AM PST

    [GOAL] Been rushing this since OTTO was announced, finally made it.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:33 PM PST

    [MISC] Didn't know the Yeti showed how many Yetimites he had

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:17 AM PST

    [HUMOR] Clan games

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:08 PM PST

    [HUMOR] Currently Pushing my TH7 and was found by three different guys from the same push clan lmao. Both TH5s sadly failed, would have deserved those 19 Cups for a One Star lol. GL to them xD

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:14 PM PST

    [HUMOR] found this in clouds!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:10 AM PST

    [HUMOUR] A moment we all dread...

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    [Goal]Hit 25k donations!! This was my first time ever getting more then 15k in a season!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:05 AM PST

    [ask] Is this th11 pack worth it?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:47 AM PST

    [IDEAS] Add a boost all (with potion) button in training interface, so that noobs (I’m talking about myself) don’t boost their barracks with gems when they have 5 training potions in storage

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:37 AM PST

    [HUMOR] Anyone else agree with me?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:14 PM PST

    [HUMOR] The biggest design flaw in this base

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment