• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Clash of Clans [IDEAS] What do your think TH13 will bring to the game once its here ( most likely next month )

    Clash of Clans [IDEAS] What do your think TH13 will bring to the game once its here ( most likely next month )


    [IDEAS] What do your think TH13 will bring to the game once its here ( most likely next month )

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:52 PM PST

    I think there will be a new hero or something like it.

    New eilxir troop.

    Possibly new dark eilxir troop.

    1 new level for every defence and for most troops possibly 2 levels for some things.

    Balance changes.

    Shorter builder times for most of the town hall stages ( as that happened with th12)

    What else do you think or disagree or agree with?

    submitted by /u/Hayden247
    [link] [comments]

    [HUMOR] Moments before disaster (ep. 2)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:11 AM PST

    My life in a nutshell [humor]

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:23 PM PST

    [HUMOR] When your friend doesn’t give you a blanket

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:39 AM PST

    [MISC] I can't be the only one who does this shit ALL. THE. TIME.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:52 AM PST

    [HUMOR] Always.....

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    [Idea] Notify us mid battle if we have won.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:57 AM PST

    During a builder base VS battle, it would be great if a trophy would appear, indicating you've won the battle, so you can quit the fight. Very handy to save time, especially during a clock tower boost.

    submitted by /u/Up2KnowGood
    [link] [comments]

    [HUMOR] first meme I've made, lemme know what if i should make more :)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:18 AM PST

    [IDEA] Dont this skin by "HilmiAs" look amazing for an upcoming Grand Warden Skin?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:45 AM PST

    [HUMOR] When you’re the new kid...

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PST

    [IDEAS] Thanks to a post by ( u/yousufahmed_11 & the power of editing) This Idea can be true... And im loving it❤️

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:31 PM PST

    [GOAL] 100% F2P and 5 years later

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:24 AM PST

    [VIDEO] Clanmate recommended I use Witch Freeze on this base. An awesome idea.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:37 AM PST

    [GOAL] Not a huge deal but I just removed my 10,000th obstacle!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:58 AM PST

    [IDEAS] Add the master builder travel option in town hall also its hard to find otto hut.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:58 AM PST

    [HUMOR] A Soldier Has Fallen...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:08 PM PST

    [IDEAS] Hello! What do you think about the next gold pass that the money goes for charity for the trees? As they once did for blood donation (the statue of the hero with the Red Shoulder) I think this is a good idea for our planet :) Sorry for bad english, I translated this.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:04 PM PST

    [NEWS]

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:29 AM PST

    Today, I am 6 years and 9 months clean of heroine and cocaine, all thanks to clash of clans! I started playing clash of clans late into my addiction and it has been a life saver. When I started playing I was around the point where I knew I had a problem, but was still injecting 15 times a day and snorting lines off peoples butts. when I started I was hopeless, just playing the game to pass time while I was sick. But I soon realized that I haven't been injecting heroine all day while I was playing the game for the very first time. My family hated me, disowned me, put me up for adoption multiple times, but thanks to clash of clans, I have 3 beautiful kids a wife and a stable job( 400,200,000 a year income). People who call this game stupid and a waste of time are foolish, this game truly saved me from addiction.

    submitted by /u/Lord-Of-The-Gays-69
    [link] [comments]

    Not that amazing but I just hit champion league ❤️❤️[GOAL]

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:26 AM PST

    [IDEAS]make obstacle moving shovels better

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:14 AM PST

    using a shovel of moving on an obstacle puts it in a pot that makes it into a storable decoration as well as being able to move it freely forever. Selling it gives you the items removal value, and (optional) shovel shards. you need 4 shovel shards to make a shovel

    submitted by /u/Icywarhammer500
    [link] [comments]

    [HUMOR] This looks familiar...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:14 AM PST

    [GLITCH] Not sure if this belongs here or r/wellthatsucks ��

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:24 AM PST

    [ASK] Someone on the forums posted this picture from yesterday's video that seems to be TH13, what do you think?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment