• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    Clash of Clans [Ask] Royal Ghost! How are you liking the newest seasonal troop to haunt your camps?

    Clash of Clans [Ask] Royal Ghost! How are you liking the newest seasonal troop to haunt your camps?


    [Ask] Royal Ghost! How are you liking the newest seasonal troop to haunt your camps?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:17 AM PDT

    Also, what's your advice on how best to use it!?

    submitted by /u/DragonBard_Z
    [link] [comments]

    [Ask] Considering the new recruiting feature: is it useful to you? How would you best improve it?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    [IDEAS] Some say town hall 13 is coming. Well... I have a theory.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:25 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] Skeleton traps in air mode against no remaining air troops be like...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] Defying the laws of physics

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    3 is very low it should be 5[Ideas]

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:48 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] I know this meme is kinda ded but...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] something is missing

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    [MISC] Thanks for the quick change supercell, now hopefully I can get some clanless players in my reccomended list.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    [MISC] Just a friendly reminder to turn of clan invites if you're already in a clan and aren't looking for a new one. It really helps those who want to recruit new members.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:49 AM PDT

    [IDEAS] Symbol to let the players know if the players they are looking for are in clan or not ?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    [Misc] You can now zoom in/out in the army training section for some reason

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    [goal] Halloween obstacle collection (complete)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    [GLITCH] achievements shown as completed even though they are not completed

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:55 AM PDT

    [IDEA] How to improve the profile dashboard.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:06 PM PDT

    [Humor] how playing with resource potion feels like

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    [MISC] This is very uncool supercell XD

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    [MISC] Starting as new has never been so isolating.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:51 PM PDT

    [HUMOR] Just joined a new clan today, he was the first man to welcome me. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    [humor] The original CoC meme.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    [MISC] Thanks to CoC global chat and ...adios!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    I just wanted to put this out here cuz I never thanked CoC for what it gave to me. I don't play CoC now but I started playing it in 2016. So after months of playing, once there was this person who my friend invited to our clan. She was asking for hogs in global. I started making fun of her that she's a guy pretending to be a girl just so he could get troops easily.

    We then became friends - me, her and my other friend who invited her, we made a clan (which is level 8 now) together, pushed to titan as th8s and she pushed to champions as a th7. I feel those were the best moments of coc I had then.

    Well we don't play clash now its been almost a year and a half. I still open my acc now and then. And, guess what! she's still my friend, we haven't met yet but sure will some day. But to this day we daily have been in touch.

    And now thinking about how me met really bogles me. This was all possible because of global chat, so once again thanks to global chat for giving me those good days and a friend.

    submitted by /u/prithEZIO
    [link] [comments]

    [MISC] Supercell increasing how far you can zoom out in the home village could mean the that there will be an expansion to the home village.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    This would make sense if there is going to be th13 at the end of the year and th12 bases are already quite cramped

    submitted by /u/Rory-y
    [link] [comments]

    [MISC] The arrow that shows that there are requests is still in the old position, before global chat was removed

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:36 AM PDT

    [IDEA] Stacking builders

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    What if you could assign multiple free builders to one building, shortening its upgrade time? This idea came to me because I'm an almost max town hall 9 and i'm only using 1 or 2 out of my 5 builders, and upgrade times aren't very good (i know it gets worse in the later THs but it just proves my point). So for example your only using 1 builder for an upgrade and it takes 5 days to complete, your other 4 builders are just chilling in their huts. You assign all 5 of them to the same upgrade and instead of 5 days it only takes 1. Just a random idea

    submitted by /u/Braca5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment