• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 26, 2019

    Clash of Clans [HUMOR] CWL is just around the corner

    Clash of Clans [HUMOR] CWL is just around the corner


    [HUMOR] CWL is just around the corner

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 04:30 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] Don’t tell me I’m not the only one who feels this too ��

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    [GOAL] Found me a girl to clash with, this is on our honeymoon

    Posted: 25 Sep 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    [HUMOR] I’ve had this happen before lol

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    [BUILDER] cannon Carts, are you f*ing kidding me?...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    [HUMOR]the definition of being unlucky

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 05:01 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] Every time

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 12:51 AM PDT

    [GOAL] 6TH BUILDER!!!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 10:56 AM PDT

    [IDEA] Allow players to collect rewards early if they have maxed out their score and clan has reached the final tier.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2019 06:07 PM PDT

    [HUMOR] Ever open Clash in public and forget to check your volume ����

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 12:20 PM PDT

    [HUMOR] I haven’t played Clash of Clans in a while.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 04:38 AM PDT

    [VIDEO] Max Th12 Heroes, 1 Siege and 3 slots worth of spells is enough to take down a max TH9

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 02:39 AM PDT

    [ASK] Returned... And awful.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    (not sure on tag but whatever) So I recently (last 3 weeks or so) returned back to clash as a seasoned th9. I joined back in the waterfall days, so I've been around the block. I stopped playing in about 2016 because life and my job and everything got in the way. Before I left I was a MONSTER at clan wars. Nearly always got 3 stars etc etc... Now I'm not dumb, I expected to not be good from the get go, but I've been back now for a bit, and im still reliably getting 1 or less stars in a war. I tried going back to the old strats I was comfortable with (classic GoWiPe, GoWiWi stuff like that) but I simply cannot get it back. I've updated strats, I've watched many, many videos on how to attack, and I just can't get it. As for the builder base I'm just as tragically bad, but I'm not super worried about that because its... Whatever?

    Is it time to hang it up again? Or just keep trying?

    Tl;Dr I'm fuckin shit get rekt kid.

    submitted by /u/Piratebuttseckz
    [link] [comments]

    [HUMOR] aight imma head out

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 03:58 AM PDT

    [HUMOR] I hate when is happens

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    [GOAL] Hell yeah �� On the way to Titans Three and beyond

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    [WAR] Please suggest an army to 3 star this open base.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    [COMPETITIVE] (4th of 4 surveys for PhD degree) How does esports improve the sponsors’ image? (Only for people who watch/participate in esports) [Ends on 7 October 2019]

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm doing my PhD in marketing and I'm focusing on esports sponsorships. Until the end of 2019, I will be doing 4 different surveys on this topic. Each survey will be launched only once and on different months to avoid fatiguing the community. The only exception is the 2nd survey which will be launched a second time, one month after all 4 surveys have been launched, because I need a larger sample for the 2nd survey.

    All surveys are anonymous and done on Google Forms. The data from the surveys will only be used for my PhD thesis and to develop 6 articles that will be published in scientific journals. The participation of all esports fans is extremely important and greatly appreciated (surveys are only for people who watch/participate in esports).

    This is the 4th survey. It takes about 8 minutes to complete and is related to how esports improve the sponsors' image. Here is the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyH0RV3AUDqtTb1L9ZJiHZRxBiMFelgh7aVXnBgRsaCBIlWA/viewform?usp=sf_link

    Thank you so much in advance.

    I understand that this subreddit is not strictly related to esports but, since it has a gamer user-base, there may be some who watch/participate in esports.

    If you are interested in easily following my next surveys (and their results), you can follow me here on Reddit or on Twitter: @EsportsAnalyses. Results are expected to be posted in this subreddit by the end of 2020.

    This survey has been approved by the kind moderators.

    submitted by /u/eSports_Researcher
    [link] [comments]

    [GLITCH] Anyone else ever bothered by how the walls don’t line up nicely, as well as the lava flow from the skull just going into the wall

    Posted: 25 Sep 2019 10:39 PM PDT

    [VIDEO] i didn’t deploy all my bats by accident but I’m glad I didn’t

    Posted: 25 Sep 2019 10:43 PM PDT

    [MISC] How does my Lvl 30 AQ die from one shot of the E-drag?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 12:19 PM PDT

    [HWYA] I'm th11 max heroes full troops

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    [MISC] Incredible! 8x 1star defence at 5500 (was trippled on other days) - lucky me

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 12:50 AM PDT

    [GLITCH] 4 Finger Deployment Bug?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 05:19 AM PDT

    I use Barch as my main farming army, and used four finger deployment very consistently with it. After I updated to iOS 13, I noticed that it is basically impossible for me to use four fingers to deploy my troops. Has anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/zimman1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment